"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I think youre posting pure shite

what about my play was scummy at the point you voted?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No, he meant it as what he said it was

hes null, and would have said he was town if it had been his first post, which is a perfectly reasonable observation to make

:heston

If he thought he was scum, hed vote him :pogba
He literally said “I’m not going to go ham on him just yet” and that he “stuck out to me early” like he’s clearly saying he thinks it’s scummy and it’s bizarre that you’re arguing differently tbh. Like what would be the point of that post to say hes null? Makes no sense.

the qualifier at the end was saying he’d give him a town read if he opened with the posts but he didn’t, ergo, he feels it’s scummy

or is reading somebody null often something that you’d consider to have “stuck out” to you?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think youre posting pure shite

what about my play was scummy at the point you voted?
The feeling is mutual

it’s mostly a gut thing on the entrance but I didn’t like it, not really sure what warranted the heston and seemed kinda forced to me. Magic picking up on you being underwhelming too was good enough for me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Mikey damage has really stuck out to me early

in the sense that I have him as null

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
He literally said “I’m not going to go ham on him just yet” and that he “stuck out to me early” like he’s clearly saying he thinks it’s scummy and it’s bizarre that you’re arguing differently tbh. Like what would be the point of that post to say hes null? Makes no sense.

the qualifier at the end was saying he’d give him a town read if he opened with the posts but he didn’t, ergo, he feels it’s scummy

or is reading somebody null often something that you’d consider to have “stuck out” to you?

Because it still puts actual thoughts on record. Its bizarre youre arguing against it, or do you think its just not worth pointing this stuff out?

again ill ask, what should I have 'got going' in the first 26 posts of the game?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well in the last game you “got going” in the first 10 or so posts in the game by starting the wagon on junk so :draper2

Alco

Reaction score
I'm gonna say that my gut is telling me Poyser is... opportunistic :worried

Placing a vote on Odo and then shading Phenom don't sit very well with me. vote Poyser

Alco

Reaction score
Well in the last game you “got going” in the first 10 or so posts in the game by starting the wagon on junk so :draper2
Well the obvious difference is that Junk came out of the gates guns blazing lol

Edit: I had typed "Poyser" instead of "Junk" :heston

Reactions: Junkette

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm gonna say that my gut is telling me Poyser is... opportunistic :worried

Placing a vote on Odo and then shading Phenom don't sit very well with me. vote Poyser
What is opportunistic about any of this? Is wagoning Odo an easy opportunity to take? Is being the first person to shade phenom opportunistic? Elaborate plz

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
What is opportunistic about any of this? Is wagoning Odo an easy opportunity to take? Is being the first person to shade phenom opportunistic? Elaborate plz

Except its magics wagon and you limped on :draper2

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So for future reference, If I dont open a game by immediately voting someone, thats a scum read?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Nah, and I said it was mostly gut. You’re the one that asked what you should have “got going” in the first 26 posts of the game and I remembered you starting fast last game so I went and checked and you did. If that’s the defence you wanna go for then it’s just been debunked so :draper2

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Except its magics wagon and you limped on :draper2
Shit point tbh

doesn’t really matter who’s wagon it is when it’s a wagon on you, also pretty sure I was 2nd on so it’s not like I limped anything lmao

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Odo 99% sure it was you.

You've said Poyser wouldn't come at you early as scum (i'll find the post when I'm home) - what makes you think he is here?

Reactions: CraigPelton
Status
Not open for further replies.