"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
Huh

I’m saying none of it is personally geared towards OMB as a person or a player. It’s just an easy thing to jump on
Well from my point of view I don't think it's that easy of a thing to jump on, because you gave OMB a town lean for it.

I agree with Phenom that theme knowledge is a good crutch to lean on when you struggle for content as scum and unfortunately a lot of players fit that bill (meaning that they struggle for content as scum)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well from my point of view I don't think it's that easy of a thing to jump on, because you gave OMB a town lean for it.

I agree with Phenom that theme knowledge is a good crutch to lean on when you struggle for content as scum and unfortunately a lot of players fit that bill (meaning that they struggle for content as scum)
Yes, a lot of players fit that Bill I agree, which is why it’s a generic take. Would you not agree that OMB is somewhat of a special case?

and how does me giving him a town lean from it change the fact that it’s an easy thing to jump on? That legit makes no sense lol

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
See my problem is i wouldn’t exactly think of these guys as somebody that would be like “yeah, post theme spec” lol

I know I wouldn’t, and I think people like me and Odo etc would tell him to contribute game related stuff, maybe vote and for godsake don’t succumb to the tell

like I don’t know who thinks posting theme spec is good advice
I don’t give a fuck about the actual content but the vibe I got was he wanted to be helpful in whatever way he thinks he can be and over sharing OMB is usually town OMB because he’s clearly nervous as scum hence the tell he formed lol

it’s weak but it’s just strange that phenom had that reaction which seems kinda generic and not really nuanced towards the actual player in question

:confused

You say you wouldn’t tell someone to theme spec but you basically town read the guy who theme specced. So OMB posting theme spec got a town read, seems like it would work lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
This poyser guy posting pure shite

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But by that logic you and alco read it as scummy and Odo agreed with you and I’m the one that’s gone against the grain to read it town so clearly it’s not good advice :reigns3

Alco

Reaction score
Yes, a lot of players fit that Bill I agree, which is why it’s a generic take. Would you not agree that OMB is somewhat of a special case?

and how does me giving him a town lean from it change the fact that it’s an easy thing to jump on? That legit makes no sense lol
What I mean is the way you say it makes it seem like it's something scum would always jump on as something that makes the player who's jumped on look bad, but that's not the case here. In your eyes it makes him look good, and others might agree.

OMB sure is special, but not in the sense that he's comfortable as both scum and town, I'd think?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well I’m voting Odo because I also agreed with magic’s take and noticed Odo opened the game with a heston for no reason :pals:

wasnt really a fan of him suggesting our votes were interchangeable and then doubling down on you by acting like there’s a reason you look worse lol

but your votes basically are interchangeable, except you played last game and CP didnt

Reactions: Junkette

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Giving certain advice to certain players that you wouldn’t give as blanket advice isn’t a crazy leap Poyser.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
But by that logic you and alco read it as scummy and Odo agreed with you and I’m the one that’s gone against the grain to read it town so clearly it’s not good advice :reigns3

pls stop posting shite

I said OMBs post felt towny

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Doesn’t Poyser have a near perfect record on OMB. We should wait until OMB posts more to make a conclusion anyways.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What I mean is the way you say it makes it seem like it's something scum would always jump on as something that makes the player who's jumped on look bad, but that's not the case here. In your eyes it makes him look good, and others might agree.

OMB sure is special, but not in the sense that he's comfortable as both scum and town, I'd think?
No, because in general somebody that leans on theme spec looks bad because it is easy content to generate as scum. But that’s why when a townie does it, it’s easy to jump on as scum. Surely you know what I’m talking about like? Feel like I’m talking to a brick wall here

and no, he’s very uncomfortable as scum which is why I don’t think he’d start going into theme spec either which is also not something I’ve seen him do as scum before as far as I know.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
In fact, at the point Magic voted me, only I had actually made a game related post relating to someone elses alignment :heston

• Wow
Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
didn't OMB rep into Tiger King as scum he had theme knowledge there

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
pls stop posting shite

I said OMBs post felt towny

:pogba no, you said the post he made about having theme knowledge felt townie, this came before he dropped the post with his actual theme spec.

then you later said this to phenom‘s post

+1 this is a good observation

so seems like you’re the one posting shite tbh m8

Status
Not open for further replies.