"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
thoughts on this blistering battle of wits between me and Odo, Poyser?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
What’s tripe? :reigns3
Tripe is the first or second stomach of a cow or other ruminant used as food - you'd probably love it.

OMB posting theme spec is more the sort of thing I see him going into the QT and being like "Should I post theme spec?" "Ok."

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why does it have to be a player that’s been around? I’ve routinely seen I’m scum at beginning game, talked in QT but not posted in thread.
Ok, so which player in general is gonna fit the mould then?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I have no idea why Phenom gets shaded here, lol. Is Poyser scum again? :francis
You have no idea? I’ve explained it m8

what part of his post seems nuanced towards OMB for one rather than being a generic take

2) why does he feel the need to broadcast the fact that he’s not joining a wagon?

Alco

Reaction score
Tripe is the first or second stomach of a cow or other ruminant used as food - you'd probably love it.

OMB posting theme spec is more the sort of thing I see him going into the QT and being like "Should I post theme spec?" "Ok."
Oh then I misinterpreted your post from earlier where it looked like you disagreed with Phenom entirely lol

Alco

Reaction score
You have no idea? I’ve explained it m8

what part of his post seems nuanced towards OMB for one rather than being a generic take

2) why does he feel the need to broadcast the fact that he’s not joining a wagon?
but it's not a generic take? He said OMB came in with random posts, had a pause, then went full theme spec? What about it is generic? It's pretty detailed.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Ok, so which player in general is gonna fit the mould then?

lol looking at the player list, everyone’s posted that would have. You, Odo, Magic, CP, Bigman, Doddsy, myself, Rugrat probably.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
thoughts on this blistering battle of wits between me and Odo, Poyser?
Well I’m voting Odo because I also agreed with magic’s take and noticed Odo opened the game with a heston for no reason :pals:

wasnt really a fan of him suggesting our votes were interchangeable and then doubling down on you by acting like there’s a reason you look worse lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
but it's not a generic take? He said OMB came in with random posts, had a pause, then went full theme spec? What about it is generic? It's pretty detailed.
Huh

I’m saying none of it is personally geared towards OMB as a person or a player. It’s just an easy thing to jump on

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Is that kind of post something I would post as scum in your eyes, Poyser?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
you mean you agreed with Magic preemptively agreeing with me when I said Odo was scum because <fill this in before posting>

I agree. you're both coming off really serious though I don't know what to make of it

CP's Wager says one of you is likely scum so I tread carefully

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So Rugrats gimmick this game is a copycat huh?

Interesting

:WOW

@Ricky Bobby - any Jigsaw copycats we need to be worried about?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
lol looking at the player list, everyone’s posted that would have. You, Odo, Magic, CP, Bigman, Doddsy, myself, Rugrat probably.
See my problem is i wouldn’t exactly think of these guys as somebody that would be like “yeah, post theme spec” lol

I know I wouldn’t, and I think people like me and Odo etc would tell him to contribute game related stuff, maybe vote and for godsake don’t succumb to the tell

like I don’t know who thinks posting theme spec is good advice

Reactions: Junkette
Status
Not open for further replies.