I usually don't do this... {MUST READ}

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

the only reason rells not banned is because hes black tbh if they banned rell all the black people from all over would come & kidnap the admins until
hes unbanned:laugh:

Mr. Mat

Famou$ Join Date: 05-11-2007
Rell Join Date: 02-22-2007

Rell = 1,320
Famou$ = 1,451

^tell me again fannie who lost

Famou$ 187

haha, he basically gave up so I'll leave him be, for now.

I didn't give up. I just find it stupid to fight. If post count means you "lost" then there is alot of bigger losers on this forum then me. And to everyone else that is talkin shit about me I really don't give a fuck what you have to say. But keep running it tho.

Rell

Reaction score
I forgive you :)

Kiss my ass noodle :laugh:

I didn't give up. I just find it stupid to fight. If post count means you "lost" then there is alot of bigger losers on this forum then me.

Its not the fact that you have more post than me though you joined 3 months after me, its the fact that YOU tried to use it in an argument. You said that I'm on every forum that your on, or w/e. But if you have more post than me on every single forum we're on, how is that argument logical?

And to everyone else that is talkin shit about me I really don't give a fuck what you have to say. But keep running it tho.

Uhh...I'm typing, not talking :blink:

haha, try again

Famou$ 187

You don't know all the forums that i'm on. And you also don't know how many posts I have on the forums either.

Rell

Reaction score
I know this forum :laugh:

Role Model (which is you)
Total Posts: 264

Rell
Total Posts: 178

This one is more acceptable, we joined on the same day, but surprise...You beat me again. My whole point is this, don't even bring up an argument if you cant back it up. Like you said I'm on "every" forum, if your on those same forums and continue to out-post me, what does that say about yourself?

Dont even respond, just log off permanently.

Rell

Reaction score
I obviously have no life :08:

You really don't tbfh....

lol I'm kidding :shifty: but seriously, He's the one who brought all this stuff up, now hes trying to back out of it.

Famou$ 187

I was kidding in the first place when I commented on the first page of this thread. I ain't on every forum as you either. I am not backing out of anything really.