I usually don't do this... {MUST READ}

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
But I apologize to IWF. Thank your for putting up with my shenanigans. My behavior is sometimes unexpected, and inexcusable, and I apologize for that. I cant say I'll change, hell I'll never change, I cant be anyone but myself....But, next time something like this happens, I'll act in a more mature manner. I promise that.

-sheds a tear-

For the most part, this thread is directed towards Chuck and Kaedon

...hmm, this thread it too non-Rell'istic, It needs a Punchline...*points at Peepshow* :laugh:

GROUP HUG *cops a feel on hhhfangirls left boob*

J

Awwwww...We forgive you Rell...Now put down the razor blade...you silly little emo kid...to much time around Tdk can have that effect on you...

Rell

Reaction score

Nope, claiming you were on a TV show, having a myspace full of pictures of a dude you dont even know personally, and claiming to be from New York while living in Kentucky, is the reason you keep losing.

/Famous lost...Again

Awwwww...We forgive you Rell...Now put down the razor blade...you silly little emo kid...to much time around Tdk can have that effect on you...

haha, I don't think you know what happened. I did some shit today, and when I say some shit, I mean SOME SHIT. I basically did enough to be perma banned, and I didn't even get infracted :shocking:

Famou$ 187

Being on every forum like you do is sad. And that whole lost shit go old. Find some new material.

the dark knight

go pick a darn (yea) superstar in the gm pool. its your turn i believe...

Rell

Reaction score
Being on every forum like you do is sad. And that whole lost shit go old. Find some new material.

Yeah I'm on every forum that YOUR on, and you just so happen to out-post me on every single one. You got me here by a couple of HUNDRED...Oh yeah, I joined 3 months before you...sad? Yeah :thumbdown:

You keep ethering yourself, I suggest you give it up :laugh: When will you realize, I'm not to be fucked with. Every time you try, you end up taking another "L"

Famou$ 187

Actually you say you don't watch wrestling so why be on here yet you still post. WTF is up wit that? You started out a Nas dick-rider and went to a attention whore. Joined 3 months before me? You joined a month after me but yet you still catch up wit me in posts. Post count don't really matter to me tho.

Rell

Reaction score
Famou$ Join Date: 05-11-2007
Rell Join Date: 02-22-2007

Rell = 1,320
Famou$ = 1,451

Hate to say you lost, but you definitely didnt win :laugh:

Like I said, you continue to body yourself...

Famou$ 187

Funny shit funny shit. Why am I argueing wit a kid? I think I'll quit unless provoked some more.

Rell

Reaction score
haha, he basically gave up so I'll leave him be, for now.

Wrestling Station

Rell.. is one of those Asset members :shifty:

You know as i know who the members that are big here.. i dont need to speak out names.. coz we all know them :p

btw, Rell.. can you sign me a LA Lakers shirt?! I need it while watching Phoenex! :laugh: