I understand they're trying to make Sin Cara out to be a big deal, but the dim lights

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1chiban

Reaction score
Re: I understand they're trying to make Sin Cara out to be a big deal, but the dim li

Seriously, what has happened to the guy?!

Rell

Reaction score
Re: I understand they're trying to make Sin Cara out to be a big deal, but the dim li

did he botch this much in Mexico?

I'm trying to figure out if he's simply not transitioning to WWE's style as smoothly as we'd like, or if he's just a terrible wrestler. His match with Daniel Bryan was very good (shocking, right?), but he hasn't been impressive aside from that.

nation

Reaction score

He knows no English. It's not as easy as Rosetta Stone commercials make it seem to just learn a language.

Did I say that? Doesn't matter, he should already know English but if he doesn't know it enough to cut a promo, teach him. This isn't hard at all to make happen when you work for a company that has millions and millions of dollars. Get him his own tutor and have the agents help him with promos once he knows how to speak English clearly. He does obviously know some English too, all of their workers do.

Airfixx

Reaction score

Absolutely not. The shit with del rio yapping at kane/show for about 30 seconds was more than I could bear.

Then that's your problem, innit.

KenFan4life

Reaction score

I keep thinking it's a royal rumble and Goldust is entering the match during Sin Cara matches.

X-SPADE

Reaction score

I don't think they'll change, at least for the rivalry with Dibiase.

Axis

Reaction score

did he botch this much in Mexico?

I'm trying to figure out if he's simply not transitioning to WWE's style as smoothly as we'd like, or if he's just a terrible wrestler. His match with Daniel Bryan was very good (shocking, right?), but he hasn't been impressive aside from that.
No, he was pretty well known for being so smooth actually. I do not see any other conclusion than that it is Sin Cara's fault. If Big Show went to go tour Mexico and signed with CMLL and sucked at their style, I would not blame the CMLL roster. I would ask what the fuck Big Show is doing in Mexico.