I think we should bring back....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Seems like we don't know how to fix that, and it doesn't even do anything but make you click the refresh button.....oh the agony.

Yes, but ironically it's occurring far more often, and has now started happening even just clicking on smileys or quote, or anything for that matter. I've never seen this happen on another forum, perhaps it's to do with links? I'm not trying to cause a problem here with you Chuck, and sorry if it seems that way... but it's extremely annoying to have that shit happen almost anytime I try to do something on the forum. It's actually offputting to be honest. Something to do with a layout design or the way links are read? There's got to be something you can pinpoint?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Seems like we don't know how to fix that, and it doesn't even do anything but make you click the refresh button.....oh the agony.

Well it's obviously something someone who designed the site did. Looks like the coding in the banner is wrong to me. Perhaps get someone to fix it? Emailing someone who may know? Oh the agony.

If you want activity on the board (which it looks like you should, looking at the activity nowadays), you should probably be attempting to accommodate to make the board as browsable as possible, instead of having people have to refresh the page every second time they open the tab. But hey, who am I to tell you how to run the board? You guys have only had dwindling activity for awhile now. You're obviously doing a bang up job.

EDIT: Ironic, did it both when I posted this and when I edited because of jumbled words. Top stuff.

btw, care to address what people have asked, or are we going with the old 'If we ignore the OP and don't give an answer they know the answer because we're too lazy to actually give an answer' method? At this point it looks like the second.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Actually none of us (Chuck, TG, and myself) have no way of fixing the problem. Yes, if we had access to all the things we needed we could likely fix it relatively easily but alas this is not an option right now.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Actually none of us (Chuck, TG, and myself) have no way of fixing the problem. Yes, if we had access to all the things we needed we could likely fix it relatively easily but alas this is not an option right now.

Is there a separate owner (super-admin) here at IWF? That's the only reason you all shouldn't be able to fix this. My question now is, does it happen on every skin, or just the default?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yes there are two Super Admins here and yes it does happen on every skin I guess but I use Opera so I never notice it tbh.

Sodadelt73

Reaction score
I think we should bring back

Even though we dont know anything about C.P here in the Netherlands Im still against it. How bad their crimes have been they never should be killed. They should be kept live-long in prison.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Even though this was bumped, I still think that these sentiments run true. The forum the old way was better. Just don't bring back Kayfabe and Flame Chamber.

John

The guy 3 posts above me is a spammer, apparently we dont delete that here..