I think we should bring back....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

.....Flame Chamber. Just wanted to see what the admins thought about it.

List of things to be brought back....

Flame Chamber
Kayfabe Central
Entrance Ramp

seX-Power

We should bring back Kayfabe Central before anything else.

chessarmy

The entrance ramp needs to be brought back as well, lots of new people have no idea where to introduce themselves

monkeystyle

Reaction score
What better introduction could you want for yourself then to jump in and start intelligently posting?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

A thread to introduce yourself and notify the forum of your arrival.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Kayfabe Central was a mess. It was just a bunch of threads of people arguing over what was Kayfabe and what isn't, and the idiot who had no idea that it was a kayfabe section (how they missed that is beyond me).

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
It was what the people wanted. It was a pretty fun section. I say bring it back.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I also still hate that instead of saying "Today @ blah blah", it gives you a date. Having that it was posted today or yesterday just makes so much easier. I don't care to keep up with what date it is normally, as it usually doesn't matter.

the dark knight

What worse introduction could you want for yourself then to jump in and start intelligently posting?
fix'd

I also still hate that instead of saying "Today @ blah blah", it gives you a date. Having that it was posted today or yesterday just makes so much easier. I don't care to keep up with what date it is normally, as it usually doesn't matter.
me too.

i think we should just bring back the old forum.

Qwake

I think I actually agree with TDK, the place was much better the way it used to be and lately its been dead pretty much.

chessarmy

^ Do you think people are just getting confused when they first join? Maybe they're wondering why WWE/TNA/ROH don't have their own sections, instead they have sub-sections