I seriously need your help.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
He sounds like a right dick if you ask me. I'd of just said "I was f***ing hurt, the last thing I could care about was this sh**" I wouldn't take too much advice from me, was kicked out of school & college lmao. Luckily the apprenticeship I was accepted into (no idea why) was much more relaxed.

He's a great teacher but he had a go at me for no reason. I'm the only guy in the class that hasn't paid.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
He's a great teacher but he had a go at me for no reason. I'm the only guy in the class that hasn't paid.

i was always that guy! :hehe::hehe:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I'm late to pay for a Maths retake exam and I don't know what exam to use. It's the only last chance I have to pass maths under the old exam papers.

I really need a legitimate reason to persuade the head teacher of my 6form to let me in. I haven't asked him, but I'm late by a week on Friday it'll be me being late by two weeks. Help!

I don't know if you tried to say excuse. But I would have to say keep it related to family.

White Panda

Jobber
Reaction score
Personal issues/family issues and if he asks for details say you don't want to get into it or if you go with family issues, say you don't feel it is your place to discuss it.

Goldberg

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't condone lying but you could say that you were helping to pay for a family members medical bill.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
just go with family issues mate an dont explain anythin as has been said! they cant force u to discuss it plus its a touchy subject so they should leave it if not embellish slightly but not to much!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Could always say you've had chronic diarrhea for 2 weeks and haven't had even one hour of the toilet. That'll shut him up.

:laugh::laugh:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
@[Saylor] how did this go in the end mate? u get it sorted?