I seriously need your help.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I'm late to pay for a Maths retake exam and I don't know what exam to use. It's the only last chance I have to pass maths under the old exam papers.

I really need a legitimate reason to persuade the head teacher of my 6form to let me in. I haven't asked him, but I'm late by a week on Friday it'll be me being late by two weeks. Help!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I know it's low, but you could always claim someone in your family is having a serious breakdown or something and you're taking charge of the household temporarily. Low but it'll work.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
family difficulties?

dont tie urself down by goin into detail either!

@[Crayo] beat me

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
I know it's low, but you could always claim someone in your family is having a serious breakdown or something and you're taking charge of the household temporarily. Low but it'll work.

I'm only 16, so doubt that'd work.

@[Cloud] Family difficulties seems to be a good one, but I'm unsure whether that'd make him believe that's a legitimate reason for me to pay 2 weeks later.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:

@[Cloud] Family difficulties seems to be a good one, but I'm unsure whether that'd make him believe that's a legitimate reason for me to pay 2 weeks later.

jus mention it an say ur heads been in bits leadin u to forget to pay!

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Cloud said:
jus mention it an say ur heads been in bits leadin u to forget to pay!

He's going to say you've been attending college but couldn't pay. I did actually forget, if I'm honest, but he won't believe me saying that I forgot.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Saylor said:

Of course it will. Doesn't matter how old you are either, at 16 I was legitimately running the household for months, it happens a lot. They won't question it either.

They all say the same thing, family comes first.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Saylor said:
He's going to say you've been attending college but couldn't pay. I did actually forget, if I'm honest, but he won't believe me saying that I forgot.

Just say you were under so much stress with family issues as well as attempting to focus on your other subjects. Play up on how much it was playing on your mind.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
Of course it will. Doesn't matter how old you are either, at 16 I was legitimately running the household for months, it happens a lot. They won't question it either.

They all say the same thing, family comes first.

I'll try coming up with an the family difficulties excuse, but if he does question it, I'll need quick and sharp answers.

seabs said:
Just say you were under so much stress with family issues as well as attempting to focus on your other subjects. Play up on how much it was playing on your mind.

I see where you're coming from. It's a good excuse if he does decide to expand on it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You don't need quick & sharp answers, you just say "I don't want to share it in detail at the moment". You'll be so nervous saying this to him anyway you won't need to fake any facial expressions, lol.

Or you could do what @[RKO] would do, and just RKO the guy.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
not proud of it but a few years back the excuse family difficulties saved my job!

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
You don't need quick & sharp answers, you just say "I don't want to share it in detail at the moment". You'll be so nervous saying this to him anyway you won't need to fake any facial expressions, lol.

Or you could do what @[RKO] would do, and just RKO the guy.

This actually made me laugh, haha. That's a good comeback, my teacher had a right go at me and I made out that I went hospital, when I actually did. I said I've been under shoulder pain, he said Did you get admitted there? I said, no. He said what did they say, I said they said I've got a tendon injury so they told me to rest for a while. He said, no, you could've came in just to pay then you could've went home or you could've given the money to a friend so he could've paid for you.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Saylor said:
This actually made me laugh, haha. That's a good comeback, my teacher had a right go at me and I made out that I went hospital, when I actually did. I said I've been under shoulder pain, he said Did you get admitted there? I said, no. He said what did they say, I said they said I've got a tendon injury so they told me to rest for a while. He said, no, you could've came in just to pay then you could've went home or you could've given the money to a friend so he could've paid for you.

He sounds like a right dick if you ask me. I'd of just said "I was f***ing hurt, the last thing I could care about was this sh**" I wouldn't take too much advice from me, was kicked out of school & college lmao. Luckily the apprenticeship I was accepted into (no idea why) was much more relaxed.