I Request Ownage

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
So wait a second, if none of us are worthy to be in the flame section....what purpose do you exactly have here? If there is nobody worthy of being called a flamer other than yourself.....why are you even bothering wasting your time here?

I mean seriously, if all of us really did follow your advise and up and GET OUT as you want us so desperately to do, what would you do? You're life would lose meaning, because everytime you try to post in another non flame thread, somebody disagrees with you and you go ape shit. Because you can't stand being wrong, and can't stand being one upped.

But beyond that, there is one very important reason why we arn't listening to you and why we are still here flaming you.

Because you don't matter anymore. You used to be something big, but after MS owned the fuck out of you, we saw you for the hypocritical piece of shit you are. You have no more sway here, and frankly, nobody gives a fuck what you have to say anymore.

So I will end off with a quote from you that you like to use so often against people, go die please.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Come on everyone why fight when we can live in peace...Why fight with your brothers and sisters..Let there be peace...Why Fight with anyone...Let there be peace...Peace is what makes the world go around man...The man is wanting you to fight so he can watch as you kill each other and he will be happy man...so like...have peace man.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
He should of been sleeping with the fishes by now already. I don't get it. I think they have free Wi-Fi in Atlantis, because I can't see why he's still posting here. It confounds me!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Talking about Peepshow. Wow, I totally didn't realize until now that you were Eyebrow2007. lols.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

YOU HAVE TEH FAKE BOOBIEZ AND YOR MOTHA HAS FAKER LADYWHOREROD OWN3D!

I believe I win.

Moonlight Drive

Maybe a mention of herpez, cancer, aids, something along those lines could improve it

But a good attempt :y: