I Request Ownage

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Can any of you faux flamers help me, or do I need to just start nailing your fucking ballbags to the floor?

I don't want this to be grade school insults like the other failure of a thread. I want REAL insults, not shitty U R MEAN Blaze-like insults.

what the fuck you mean by that lol..

I don't be like your mean I come back with shit...and you've said that I make it fun cause I'm kinda good at it...and stuff...so lmao...anyway just wanted to point that out not here to flame this time...but I will watch as others try...

LadyHotrod

I'm going to burn you all together like the happy little homosexual family you all are!

Keep the cumdribble in your mouth and off the messageboard in the future. Seriously, what the fuck were you trying to say there? Besides the obligatory "it is just my opinion" whine of course.

Your opinion is just as Blue as you. My opinion is intelligent and well-thought out. If the only power we have on the internet is the strength of our words then my words are a 100kg slab of muscle kicking the living shit out of the defenseless 60kg weakling that is your words.

You offer nothing of value here. I don't think I have seen you type a single intelligent sentence, let alone a complete post that makes sense. You suck at thinking, typing and living. Your persecution complex is pathetic.

How long have you known how to speak the english language? It must not be long, or your typing skills must not be up to par with that cock in your ass and all..you all = scary, illiterate, Blue babies.

This is like watching a tard try to dance on a table. He climbs on the table. The music turns on. He falls off the table and goes into a seizure. We are now watching you foam and swallow your tongue and laughing at you.

You get an F for effort and an F for being a fuck ass.

You do not get to pass go, you do not collect 200 dollars, you go directly to Jail where you will be forever sodomized.

......LOL, seriously guys, good stuff! Keep it coming! It makes me laugh (in a good way)

Wordlife

um, a 100kg vs. a 60kg isnt that bad... maybe if you were just a little less blonde and a crackwhore in quintastic one's little bedroom of horrible sex toys, you'd probably know that if you wanted to look tougher, you would've put 100mb, not kg.... just wanted to throw that out there...and btw, also, its kb not kg.... kg is something with water, your talking bout computers, better luck next time LittleHypocriticalRetard

Wordlife

^yours wasnt bad actually man, oh and btw I didnt mean anything against you in what I posted bout LittleHypocriticRetard

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I wasn't responding to you either. lol. I was referring to the fact that LH kind of just bunched everyone up together instead of attacking my flame and me directly. Needless to say I am disappointed. lol.

Wordlife

yeah, I want her to complain bout ALL of us, but not as an equal... let her single us out, and watch

LadyHotrod

I'd single you all out but:

A. It would take too long to quote 400 quotes and respond to all of them. Some of us have a life and don't have time to sit here breaking shit apart for hours and because.....

B. Most of your shit is the same so I might as well get all you asshats together.

Good job. I'm sure you have plenty of friends, and, by friends, you mean the guys that fuck your mother for money, right? Experience is found in life, not by hiding behind a computer screen that you probably did not even pay for yourself. You are a pussy that has had his ass handed to him so often in real life that he now hides behind a screen trying to restore his battered self-esteem. Your wrist hurts and you know why.

You are obviously only suited to arguing with other circle-jerkers over "who is the bestest?". You have nothing new to offer. All you can do is repeatedly bleat "prove me wrong" when yo have done nothing to prove yourself right. The desperation that you reek of does more to prove you wrong than anything that could be said in reply to you.

Unless you're 50 years old and have stories about, "back in my day..." then I think you really have nothing on me. The most you have on me is the fact that you're just a walking, talking STD...so you lose on that one.

I don't give a shit who you are, where you came from, or how many times your mom blows you before you can fall asleep. You have officially proven to me that you have no valid use in any topic I participate in. Your personality is not suited to this (Flamers) forum. I suggest you write yourself into a fanfic as a hero to boost you ego, and never click on this forum again.

If there are laughing stocks of the "flame world" I am pretty sure you all are it.

You are not needed.

Get out!

Wordlife

I'd single you all out but:

the guys that fuck your mother for money, right?

I don't give a shit who you are, where you came from, or how many times your mom blows you before you can fall asleep.

FUCK YOU... MY MOM IS DEAD, YOU FUCKING BITCH

Wordlife

you'll see, wait and see.... your little location of heaven isnt going to be quite nice anymore, and when im done, maybe mine wont be either