I-m-o

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Drugs that should be legalized and commercially supplied:
Marijuana, Mushrooms

Drugs that should be legalized but NOT commerically supplied:
DMT & Bufotenin

Drugs that need awareness raised about them:
DXM, Ketamine & Ibogaine.

Drugs that need stricter enforcement:
Heroin, Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Datura, Ecstasy, GHB & Inhalants

Drugs that should be decriminalized:
PCP, Peyote (mescaline would not be decriminalized), LSD, Alcohol & Absinthe

Why? Haven't enough lives and dollars been lost to the war on drugs? I'm not saying that Cocaine, Heroin, Methamphetamine & Ecstasy should be legalized or even decriminalized. They shouldn't. Inhalants should be treated more strictly also, but after all these years it's time for a change. Datura should also be made illegal.

If Mushrooms were legalized then that virtually depletes the entire risk of someone getting a death cap and killing themself by ingestion. I support commerical availablity to people at or over the age 21.

Marijuana. I don't even have to make an arguement as to why this should be legalized. Enough is enough. I support legalization and commerical availabilty to anyone 18 or over.

DXM, I can't tell you how many people are hospitalized on a monthly basis from taking OTC cough medicines with other ingredients besides Dextromethoprhan in them. I can't really say that it should be legalized but there should education about the dangers of taking OTC medicines like this. I support education about this drug.

Ibogaine is very dangerous. I think laws should remain as they are but there should be education about the dangers of Ibogaine.

Ketamine is for pets. This drug doesn't do anything that any other drug or combination there of can't do. This is not available to the public for a reason and should stay unavailable to the public for the same reason. I support tightening and enforcing laws against usage.

Inhalants are just plain dangerous. They kill more brain cells then any other legal drug. Not to mention it's trashy as all fuck. I support creating and enforcing laws against Inhalants.

DMT is a naturally occuring chemical in the human body. It's harder then hell to synthesize, and not to mention very expensive. DMT shouldn't be illegal for one reason. Nobody would use it if it were. I support legalization of possession and usage for anyone 21 & over.

Bufotenin should just be legalized. I mean really think about it. I support legalization of possession and usage for anyone 18 & over.

PCP should be decriminalized. It will remove mystique from the drug and remove desire to use it. I support decriminalizing PCP by lowering penalties.

Peyote should be decriminalized because the plants population is becoming threatened. It would be more available it it was decriminalized but that would mean that the population would grow on the open market. This plant is sacred to the native american peoples and I think they'd be very pissed if it became extinct. They were pissed when it became illegal because when random people used it they would tell them about their culture and educate them about their people. I support decriminalization of Peyote by lowering penalties of manufacturing and possessing. (to use the DEA's way of describing that. Manufacture.)

I support the decriminalization LSD by lowering penalities of possession.

The Alcohol age shouldn't be lowered to 18 but to 19 because on 18 the social problems were too great. People were going to school drunk, ect, ect.

Evil Austin

The Outkast kid was a guy that used to do things like that and tlak to himself he would post about 10 times in a row.

niggles

Reaction score
thanks for this, will use for future reference