I love when Randy Orton gets pissed off

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
So it started off he was a badass in the sense that he was the same outside of the ring as he was kayfabe wise.. and now he's a badass because he's a changed man and works with make a wish?

I'd love to get the point you are trying to make but it keeps changing

Just what he has done to change himself makes him a badass... (Not in the sense that he is better than everyone else). Orton has been through quite a bit of stuff in the past, but he has pulled himself together to make the best out of it. What he does for himself, and for other people is what makes him one hell of a person. Him and Cena are probably the most generous superstars today. It is just my opinion however, so I'm sure you could have a different opinion, that wouldn't surprise me. I'm just telling you my point of view of the matter. I could user a different word other than badass, should I say "Rolemodel", or "Hero", of what the little kids consider him as?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
It doesn't work like that and it just isn't right to judge someone from the past, put yourself in his shoes and say you raped a woman like 20 years ago and today you donate millions of dollars to charity, you help poor children, you adopt homeless kids, you take care of your family etc

How would it feel to have people insulting your ass just because of your '20 years' long past? I'm not saying Orton is doing all that but he is doing alot such Make-A-Foundations, he meets people who knows that they have less than a few weeks left and he puts a smile on their face because that smile means that it means everything to this kid that he gets to meet his favorite before he dies. He takes good care of his family he has a young daughter which he treats very well, he's also 'living in the streets' which means that he's travelling all day and having less time to meet his daughter and all of that just because he can buy his daughter and his wife the best that they can have, he doesn't just do this because he likes it he does it for his family.

It just isn't right to treat someone badly and insult him just because of his past. Forget the past and think about the future.

I'm not trying to get into an argument but society doesn't work this way. In an ideal world it would but the majority offer judgement on the past not the present. I personally have no judgement on Randy as I can't speak from experience only from rumors as I've never come into contact with the guy. You're right your way is the way it should work but it doesn't.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
So bored of this thread now.

I'm bored of these guys taking shit so seriously today. wtf is getting into people?

ah wtf happened to my -10 likes? I wanted to be the most disliked user on the board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Removing dislikes completely from everyone. Too easily abused. Not really needed either, likes should be a collectible, not opinionated like rep is. :)

DISLIKE

Reaction score
Randy Orton is a amazing wrestler. He got such a huge talent. I agree that he needs to use mic a bit more. But that's how his gimmick is right now, being The Viper. What that means is, that he let's his actions speak louder than his words. Like getting crazy and RKO'ing people on the announce table and more importantly going as far as kicking someone to the head (Punt kick). But I think his character/gimmick is great, but the only change he needs is more time on the mic. A mix between Legend Killer and Viper would be awesome. I mean he can talk like he used to during his Legend Killer days and add his Viper wrestling skills as well. That would be great.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
LoL at the top comment and someone's response.

That microphone is now in TNA (66 Likes)
Response:
Taz: WHAT THE HELL IS MICROPHONE? DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE!?