I Have A Dreamsicle 2013 (with results posted)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I thought the Bully Ray /Rock promo was good and my favourite match was the Main Event.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Like Fuji, I like the shorter results, it's so much easier to read through. All heel champs to kick off seems weird, but I know you have an idea where everything is going.

From a booking perspective, it's good you managed to get The Rock on the show, but it seems odd that you wouldn't use a star of his caliber in a match, and use him to hype TV.

Overall, really well done first show, can't wait to see where feuds start to go during the next few.

Punk Fiction is a great PPV name.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Gringo Killa on the chairs!? Are you trying to give poor Super Crazy a concussion?! Excellent way to kick off your first show. Homicide will be a fantastic choice for champion here.

How old school of you to reintroduce the six-man straps. Rude hit Rude Awakening on Roode for the win? :lol:

I wouldn't have gone with Heenan Family here, but I'm sure Fortune's chase for the gold will be exciting. BTW will Fortune be adding a fourth member?

I might be a little biased but I think Bully owned Rocky on the mic and you captured their essences perfectly. I can't wait for Bully and Sid to kill Dwayne and the Ryback.

TV Tags? You sure do love your tag wrestling. No worries, so do I. Brain Busters are eliminated first? Did not see that coming. I smell payback for what Bad Influence pulled here. Getting their girls to do their dirty work! Flashing cameras... BS. At least they got what was coming to them when JBL knocked his head off and straight to Hell! I'm quite surprised to see Sandow get the better of Bradshaw here. I had APA pegged to take these home.

If anyone deserves to be the TV Champ, it's Miz. I love that his IrL girl is by his side in DFWA. They'll make an excellent power couple. Because they're awesome!

I'm sure Cesaro and Wolfe was a MoTNC. I'd kill to see these very European athletes do battle for twenty. Fitting way to start of the European title division.

The Show off is in the ring with the Nature Boy!? What a rub. And Slick Rick puts the kid over. Dirty or not that's a great call. Dolph will make the Intercontinental Championship sparkle.

Heavyweight tags now... Rhodes Scholars attack Funkin Pimping before the bell! I don't see that as a wise move on their part. Pimps will only come after their belts now. Not surprising to see the British Empire pick up the gold here. Let's see how well they gel as the champs.

Main Event time! I cannot believe we're seeing Punk and the Mach in a match! I see some great back and forth with an attempted distraction by Elizabeth that has Punk reeling when he's attacked by Mach from behind! But Punk no sells and catches him for GTS!!! NEW DFWA CHAMPION CM PUNK!!!

What a way to end a PPV. Punk Fiction looks fantastic and that poster is bad ass. I have to say I love heels more than anyone, so I'm not entirely disappointed with the outcome, but it is odd to start a promotion with no fan favorites in top positions. Overall an amazing job on this PPV. I hope to see more of Bully and Rocky, hopefully in a one on one PPV match.