I Have A Dreamsicle 2013 (with results posted)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Sicle2.png

SiclePunkMach.png

SicleFunkBarr.png

SicleDolphFlair.png

SicleCesWolf.png
SicleCarlMiz.png
Sicle4TagTeam.png
Sicle6manTagTeam.png

SicleSCHomi.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Re: I Have A Dreamsicle 2013

first match has been announced
SicleCesWolf.png

Postman Dave

Reaction score

The European title is back!

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

second match has been announced
SicleSCHomi.png

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

Hey, could you inbox me how ya do that white stripe in vs graphic?

BTW, nice matchups. Will we see The Rock?

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

OP updated with full PPV card

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

That is one insane card! And are they all title matches? :lol:

Should be an awesome read. I cannot wait.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score

Holy shit, that card is amazing. Can't wait until the show is posted for this.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Sicle2.png
Hello folks this is your CEO of Dope as Fuck JYB. I will be live blogging as the PPV goes so you all can get your updates as they happen.

SicleSCHomi.png
Match starts out hot and fast as Homicide and Super Crazy wrestle all over the building. There is no countout and DQ in an Insane X match so this is all legal. Super Crazy does a moonsault off the balcony onto Homicide and almost gets a 3 count but Homicide gets up at the last minute. He then hit Crazy with a chair then clears out a row of fans takes there chairs lays them out and hit Super Crazy with a Gringo Killa on the chairs for the 1, 2, & 3...
first ever DFWA Insane X Champion
Homicide.png

Sicle6manTagTeam.png
This match was full of action from bell to bell, Mr Perfect had a near fall on James Storm with the Perfect Plex. AJ hit Wonderful with Styles Clash for another near fall. It's Rude with a Rude Awakening on Roode after Heenan distracted the Ref and Wonderful hit him with a chair for the 1,2,3..
Your Winners and DFWA 6 Man Tag Champs
HeenanFam.png

[YOUTUBE]yWdhGTxNwJ4[/YOUTUBE]​
Here comes the Rock let's see what he has to say
Finally the Rock is in the DFWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! But how is that the most electrifying man in the world of professional wrestling doesn't even get onto the first PPV of DFWA? I tell ya why because The Rock was cheated ya see. In the Battle Royal to determine who gets shots at the titles..the Rock was lowballed and cheat shotted by some fat bag of crap who The Rock remembers as Bubba....a fatter bag of crap who had a stu stu stu stu stuttering problem...
[YOUTUBE]Ik53Q363QWU[/YOUTUBE]
Bully Ray said:
Stop stop stop stop stop just stop right fucking now. None of your horseshit pandering tonight Rocky. You got a problem with me?Well I got a problem with you and your sore loser move of dragging me out after I eliminated you fair and square...

The Rock said:
Listen tubby the only thing square about you is your head...no what is it that you call yourself nowadays?

*Bully Ray shakes his head no*
Bully Ray said:
I not gonna give you the satis..
The Rock said:
IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE GONNA GIVE ME THE SATISFACTION OR NOT! Oh that's it....you call yourself Bully Ray nowadays...well The Rock says this you can call yourself Bubba Ray, Brother Ray, Bubba The Sponge, Bully Ray, or Rachel Ray for the Rock matters all he knows is he gonna lay the smackdown on you're Roody Poo candy ass..
Bully Ray said:
What a shock the same old song and dance from ya Rock...guess you have been to busy filming more homoerotic car movies with Vin Diesel to get any new material..
The Rock said:
Oh The Rock sees what this is all about...a little jealous that the Rock gets make movies with superstars and live the glamourous life that only The Rock can...but The Rock is feeling generous Bubba we have known each other a long time so what The Rock is gonna do is call up his good friend Kevin James and see if he can get you a part in Zookeeper 2 playing a 200LB BARRELL FULL OF MONKEY DUNG!
[YOUTUBE]uq0o6zgYIl0[/YOUTUBE]
Ryback said:
You two aren't the only one's that got screwed. I want Sid! Feed Me, Sid, Feed Me, Sid!
[YOUTUBE]q_sssFfmIDc[/YOUTUBE]

*before Sid can speak The Commissioner Ernest The Cat Miller is up on the jumbotron, he announces that there is to much on this PPV but Rock & Ryback v Bully Ray & Sycho Sid will be the Main Event on the debut episode of Friday Night Fights this Friday on FX*

Sicle4TagTeam.png
- Brain Busters were eliminated by Bad Influence when Brie Bella blinded Arn Anderson with the flash from her camera and Daniels hit him with the Angels Wings.

- Band Influence was then eliminated by the APA when Bradshaw hit Daniels with the Clothesline FroM Hell.

- APA was then eliminated when Damien Sandow pinned Farooq with the Terminus

Winner and DFWA TV Tag Team Champions
RhodesScholars.png

SicleCarlMiz.png

Carlito gets an early advantage but is tripped up by Maryse and is then hit with the Skull Crashing Finale.

DFWA TV Champion

After a twenty minute technical masterpiece of a match, Wolfe hit the Tower of London on Cesaro who kicks out then hits the Very European Uppercut followed with The Neutralizer
Winner and DFWA European Champion
Cesaro.png

SicleDolphFlair.png
Flair has the figure four on Dolph when AJ got on the apron while the ref was dealing with her Big E came in and hit the Big Ending on Flair and Ziggler picks up the quick pin...Arn, Tully, & Malenko chase them off as they are about to do more damage to Flair..
Winner and DFWA IC Champion
Dolph.png

SicleFunkBarr.png
Rhodes Scholars attack Funkin Pimpin before the get to the ring. They are cleared away by security and the match begins. Sheamus hits White Noise on Brodus then Wade helps Brodus up to hit him with the Bull Hammer for the 1,2,3.
Winner and DFWA Tag Team Champions
CelticBarrage.png

SiclePunkMach.png
The Main Event of the night will crown the first DFWA Heavyweight Champion of the World. Macho Man starts off like a ball fire and pummels Punk into the corner but Punk slips out of the ring to get a breather and then goes to yell at Miss Elizabeth he is then attacked from behind by Savage who throws him in the ring but Punk gets the jump on him and slams his head into the turnbuckle and then goes for the anaconda vice but Savage slips out and hits Punk with a flurry of jabs to the chest and head and body slams punk to the ground. Savage goes up to the turnbuckle but Punk was playing possum jumps up and rakes Savage's eyes and puts him on his shoulders then hits Savage with the GTS for the 1,2,3 and the win.
Winner and DFWA Heavyweight Champion
CMPunk.png

thanks for checking in folks hope you enjoyed the PPV and check out or new show..Friday Night Fights debuting this Friday...and we are happy to announce our next PPV

PunkFictionPoster.png

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

That's some good stuff buddy, I actually like the shorter match descriptions since they get right to the point. That was always my biggest problem doing my own fed, I felt like I was writing way too much just to get to a result. I'll definitely be using that style when I get to booking my own show again. I was also really behind the Rock/Ray exchange and actually felt it was kind of ruined by the inclusion of Ryback and Sid. Personally, I think Rock and Ray are good enough that they don't need those two involved in their program, but if its only a one-off match to set up a couple of feuds then that's fine with me.

As for the rest of the show, I've only got one major issue. Every single champion is a heel and, for the most part, they won cleanly, making a lot of their potential challengers look weak in defeat. I realize the money is in the chase and everything, but I still would have booked a couple of face champs, at least for the smaller titles. I'm the biggest heel guy out there, but it just seems really one-sided to me right now. Then again, its the first show so its probably just setting up all the angles for the future. Either way, definitely looking forward to the Friday show and the next PPV, which not only has a great title but a great graphic as well!

Cheers.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I didn't even realize I booked all the heels as winners. I was really tired when I wrote this up last night. I dunno maybe I've lost it... I just wasn't that into this show.. Maybe to much other shit on my mind.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I didn't even realize I booked all the heels as winners. I was really tired when I wrote this up last night. I dunno maybe I've lost it... I just wasn't that into this show.. Maybe to much other shit on my mind.
It's all good buddy, just thought it was a little weird. Actually, at first I thought it was just because you loved heels as well, which makes sense. Besides, its not like they're bad choices for champs or anything, they're just all aligned the same way. :lol:

Also, is Super Crazy going to be sticking around for a bit?

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Haven't decided yet. Did you want if for your fed?

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
And it's funny cuz I was gonna have Fortune and Wolfe go over but for some reason just changed my mind.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage