I hate you

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The A-man

Reaction score
So you hate me because i hate those too animated bitches in your sig thats mean

The Australian Badass said:
Are you gay? Cause I could fucking swear that you are.

Nothing against you, I respect you, but gee, you like Anime chicks ffs, dancing onces, I don't even know what Anime is anyway...I'm sure you could write a whole book about it, but I wouldn't be interested cause I don't care.
Good lord, you guys have never heard of something called a "sense of humor"?:wink_3: You know, that thing that people use to make fun of others just for a good time?

Mat, I know deep down inside that you love the anime chicks in my sig. I know its embarrassing for you to accept the idea, but you're not alone here.:harhar: Everyone else here has accepted them as apart of everyday life.

The Australian Badass, I can ask you just how loving anime chicks (dancing ones at that) is gay and you wouldn't have a clear cut answer. It's funny how you say that yet you don't know anime is.:harhar:

I WIN!!!!

Qwake

yeah you win the date with The australian badass like mat said lol

The A-man

Reaction score
but isn't anime supposed to be for little kids? :p and you are 25.

Yeah, especially the kind of anime with people killing each other, sex flying left and right, the end of the world happening, drugs running wild, terrorism abound, and other adult themes. Kids eat that stuff right up. -_-:bored:

J

Dang dude...How could you not know...Lol...Check out some Deathnote or some anime like that...You'd most likely like it...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Even DBZ is pretty gory if you watch it uncensored man