I hate you

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

J-Dawg said:
What...TDK didn't start the club...He tries to be one of them indipendent Emo's...but me...I <3 groups...Lmao...

To join do I sign your wrist with my razor blade?

The A-man

Reaction score
Geeez, Dame1! I hate Wrestling Station, The Australian Badass (if I only forget to drink my daily 20oz. of Pepsi), Brian Kendrick's Biceps, Johnny Demon, Mike Chaos (on Sundays), Chuck, Rell (sometimes) Mat, J-Dawg,.......and ANYONE who doesn't like dancing anime chicks but you don't see me making a thread about that.

No that I haven't thought about.....yet.

Mr. Mat

Geeez, Dame1! I hate Wrestling Station, The Australian Badass (if I only forget to drink my daily 20oz. of Pepsi), Brian Kendrick's Biceps, Johnny Demon, Mike Chaos (on Sundays), Chuck, Rell (sometimes) Mat, J-Dawg,.......and ANYONE who doesn't like dancing anime chicks but you don't see me making a thread about that.

So you hate me because i hate those too animated bitches in your sig thats mean

Wrestling Station

A-man hates me? :( thats all in the name of the barking dogs!! lets all support the barks for president!!

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan

Are you gay? Cause I could fucking swear that you are.

Nothing against you, I respect you, but gee, you like Anime chicks ffs, dancing onces, I don't even know what Anime is anyway...I'm sure you could write a whole book about it, but I wouldn't be interested cause I don't care.

J

What A-Man you hate me...Its ok I sitll <3 you...l

...and as for the contest i'm already to good for it...I'm like the king of Emo's...