I hate how WWE has NOTHING for Christian

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'd put him in the Miz/Mcintyre conversation of "good talent that was great a year ago when the roster was a complete mess but not so good now".

He's a phenomenal worker, good talker, little charisma, terrible look... When we all went ":dafuq:" when he got a WHC shot while Henry or Ziggler wasted their time, that explains everything.

He'd be great in this anti-corporate stable, as he's the poster boy for being held in the mid-card when the fans expect him to get above it. Just keep him behind Bryan and Ziggler.

Last edited:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I think people mistook this thread. I'm saying how he has no charcter, it's not like I want to see him in a WWE Championship push. Well, I would, but I think his time is up. I just want him to have character.

Reactions: Snowman1 and Rogue

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I know a guy who treats Christian as a god and savior on the brazilian interwebs. He's made fun of.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Different from the rest of the interwebz, Brazil has their own.
Is it like the deep web, only in Portuguese? I bet they sell of rainforest and plan raids on rivaling football clubs.

Reactions: Crayo

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Different from the rest of the interwebz, Brazil has their own.

True. Although it's pretty similar to the stereotypical IWC of the world (loving technical wrestlers, hating Cena, one or two smartasses that point that out eventually to piss people off such as myself).

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Love the biggest Ambrose mark taking shots at the Christian mark. :pity1:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Love the biggest Ambrose mark taking shots at the Christian mark. :pity1:

df12dc0a10ed906638014234324701f7.gif

Reactions: Aids Johnson

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
You think they have nothing for Christian? Come back when he's Dolph Ziggler (Complete almost Depush and not great feud with Big E), 3MB, Zack Ryder, Yoshi Tatsu, A-ry, Justin gabriel, Hunico, Camacho, Curt Hawkins, Sin Cara, Ezekiel Jackson. Seriously it's not like he gets No TV time since he's come back, be thankful of that. Alot of my favourites if I ever get to see them on TV job anyway.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
He is a exceptional talent but wwe just don't see him as draw and main event talent. He will always put on countless good matches but as far as wwe having any real focus for him then forget it.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
You think they have nothing for Christian? Come back when he's Dolph Ziggler (Complete almost Depush and not great feud with Big E), 3MB, Zack Ryder, Yoshi Tatsu, A-ry, Justin gabriel, Hunico, Camacho, Curt Hawkins, Sin Cara, Ezekiel Jackson. Seriously it's not like he gets No TV time since he's come back, be thankful of that. Alot of my favourites if I ever get to see them on TV job anyway.

Dolph Ziggler looks more credible than Christian at this point. And Christian has had a 19 year career compared to Dolph's 9 year career.
Also, I'm talking about Christian having no character. Read the thread dammit.