I hate how WWE has NOTHING for Christian

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
christian's time is over:yes:

tumblr_mr507x06Ln1rncu2do9_400.gif

Hater spotted

Reactions: CM Punk and Leo C

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, that also annoys me with Christian. He's just a guy who goes out there and wrestles, has no character. It's not like I want him to get a main event push but he could be so much more entertaining. His recent heel work was pretty good, so was his 2005 stuff I've seen. After he lost to ADR one of his backstage interviews lead me to believe they were going to do something with him but nah, he'll just go back to wrestling random matches by now.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Not a Christian hater but I can think of 10+ people who deserve a push or to be involved in better storylines more than him. He's taken over from Jericho as the experienced, credible, face guy who puts others over and wins occasionally.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Heard you say this a lot and always meant to ask what about him is overrated? He's proven to be an excellent promo and very good in ring hasn't he?

I am a fan of Christian and I don't think I've said he is overrated a lot. The IWC treat Christian as a God and saviour. Christian is good on the mic, but not excellent. I don't think he could cut a promo that would result in me making a thread 2 seconds after just to discuss it like Punk, Ambrose, Wyatt, or characters like that. He's great in the ring (especially in 2011), but again, he doesn't put on consistent master classes like the IWC say. Should be have a WHC reign? Maybe, but he could be a much better midcard talent and that's what I think he is - a midcard talent. Maybe can hop up and down like Jericho, but the IWC vastly overrate him imo.