I hate how WWE has NOTHING for Christian

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
3ceace71ee37e3121acd51cc06ba0b82.jpg
inb4 Dat Kid says he's nothing special

Ever since he lost his World Title, he hasn't been really been doing anything other than getting injured. Like fuck, he has talent, we've all seen it, from the dope mic work, to his above average ring skills and yet WWE decides to give him no character. He's just there and the way they use him is they show his past accomplishments rather than creating something more memorable. When he returned to ECW in 2009, he did fairly well, I wouldn't say his BEST work, but he did very well.

After his ECW stint, he did some random shit in 2010 and in 2011 is where he finally caught a break and won his first World Heavyweight Championship. Again, at that year, he did well, but I wouldn't say it was his BEST work, but I'd put it below his ECW stint.

Now his BEST work IMO, was during 2004/2005. He was red hot, he was entertaining, the crowd wanted him as champion, he wanted to be champion, but... the WWE didn't. They thought he was only good as a upper mid-card. Which is why I never understand why they don't utilize him properly. He currently has no fucking character and back then, he had so much.

Also here is him explaining his frustrations with WWE. Around the 6:50 mark.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I've just accepted they'll never really invest in him, in an ideal world he'd have been a surprise member of the MEM. His TNA run > most of his WWE one.

Reactions: Nano

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I swear if and it looks likely he never wins the WWE title it'll be a massive balls up and one of the biggest mistakes WWE ever make.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I don't want him to be in the WWE title picture currently, maybe World Heavyweight Champion. I just want them to add some character to him.
He has NO character at all!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I've just accepted they'll never really invest in him, in an ideal world he'd have been a surprise member of the MEM. His TNA run > most of his WWE one.

I don't know. I'd put it above his WWE 2009 - Onwards run.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ill be honest, he should be bigger..or at the least putting over young talent. I always hated his finisher, but that is 5% of the match. Christian is dope but far past his prime, and could do well with a cocky star standing in his corner and (ocasionally) wrestling. He is one of my all time favorites, but id rather see a small package finisher than the killswitch. Im sure it isn't a popular opinion.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
To be honest, I would think it would be better if he went back to Impact Wrestling. At least there he made a name for himself, even if he is a WWE talent that'll jump the ship, they use him better over there and is a great talent to have.

I think he should be in the World Heavyweight title scene, he is great in ring. He can be given a douche bag character too, I liked what he did with Orton when he had the lawyers and stuff. It was humorous.

Reactions: Testify