I guess I have to say something at the end.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Yeah, I am certain Mike Chaos said awhile back that he had his own alt accounts back in the day so I don't see why WS gets punished for his yet Mike gets let off.
I was thinking this too, and he conveniently dodged most of Beer's points. Whatever.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Forgive my ignorance but I'm pretty sure Mike Chaos and Methlab Mike are one in the same. And if so why need two admin accounts?

This Guy

the alt account Mike refered to in the past was when he was just a regular member too. The Methead Mike in case you didn't realize doesn't post anywhere. Its just the name of the main account that makes reports. He himself does not actually use it nor does anyone else. The only posts made by the account as I mentioned are reports in the Staff section. Which is why you don't see it ever online or posting anywhere.

Great One

the alt account Mike refered to in the past was when he was just a regular member too. The Methead Mike in case you didn't realize doesn't post anywhere. Its just the name of the main account that makes reports. He himself does not actually use it nor does anyone else. The only posts made by the account as I mentioned are reports in the Staff section. Which is why you don't see it ever online or posting anywhere.
Um no, he wasn't. Ico Diablo was around when Mike was still head admin.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
ohlpfo.jpg