I guess I have to say something at the end.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Nope, everyone? Ok then ill let you believe that one beer. Your just upset cause your butties have gone. Or have been de modded. I dont care if they have or not im not goingt o change dude. And im entitled to an opnion its a forum. A wrestling one. Start posting some wrestling posts and maybe ill start respecting you cause all you do is hangout in the HIAC.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
lol I don't have an ego on here beer. WS never did anything personal to me I dont have anything against him. if i did i would voice it loud and clear. i forgot i had to report to you beer srry with everything i do.

Beer

Nope, everyone? Ok then ill let you believe that one beer. Your just upset cause your butties have gone. Or have been de modded. I dont care if they have or not im not goingt o change dude. And im entitled to an opnion its a forum. A wrestling one. Start posting some wrestling posts and maybe ill start respecting you cause all you do is hangout in the HIAC.

My life won't be fulfilled if I don't get respect from you. Don't fucking flatter yourself. You post just then further proves my point you're a complete blueberry. Wtf has you voicing your opinion got to do with anything. And my "butties" haven't gone. Unless you're counting C4, J and TQO as my "butties" which would be beyond stupid since I very rarely talk to them full on.

Mike, I've got no idea what you just said, but if it's anything along the lines of denying what I previously posted, then save your breath. I don't believe a word of it.

LKP

Beer i e hate you dude. But cmon man you must admit you spend way to much time in HIAT and you do not post much in wrestling section etc. I do not even rate you as a god poster at all. Anyone can hang out in HIAT and act hard. And how am i a blueberry? Your the one who has an over sized sig which shouldn't be allowed and you have VIP access which is beyond me. What the hell do you actually do for the forum? FUCK ALL is my answer.

Beer

I do fuck all, and I couldn't care less. Again, just because I don't post in the wrestling section, that doesn't mean I'm a blueberry. And everything about you is Blue. The way you speak. The way you act. The way you asskiss. The things you say. (See: NEWZEALANDIES and KID WITH NO PENIS).

I have VIP access because I'm relatively intelligent and can string together not only simple like you, which you seem to find difficulty in doing also, but also complex sentences.

In short, I'm better than you. In every way imaginable. And yes, I'm a prick. I don't care.

LKP

You forgot to mention the fact you have an over sized sig you naughty boy. I'm ashamed to call you a welsh person.

LKP

I do e hate you beer but i do still think you can become a quality poser :)

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
OK. Since we all know where everyone stands, some people don't like each other. That's perfectly fine. Lets move on with our lives now shall we? It is what it is and that's the way it is.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Lets just bottom line this

Mike Chaos ruined his own forum by basically being the most egotistical prick on the planet.

the end.

Qwake

Yeah, I am certain Mike Chaos said awhile back that he had his own alt accounts back in the day so I don't see why WS gets punished for his yet Mike gets let off.

Beer

Yeah, I am certain Mike Chaos said awhile back that he had his own alt accounts back in the day so I don't see why WS gets punished for his yet Mike gets let off.

This. It's truth.

WS didn't do a single thing wrong.