I guess I have to say something at the end.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

MS and MC should have worked it out without MC reading MS's PMs. That was kinda the spark that made things worse between the two. On my behalf, I tried to cool things and wasn't trying to make things worse anyway. And that's a fact.

The alt account I made "reality check" was for one hilarious reason. Let me say it here as it was supposed to be to try build a reputation (supposed to be a heel/troll reputation) for one and only reason.
Remember my funny feud with gates? Ok, the idea was that I would cross roads with gates by using reality check and team up together. So that then I will tell him that it was me all the time for the LOLZ. So Wordlife, don't take it personal or anything, I was planning to send you a PM to not get mad or anything from reality check within the next few days as you are a nice guy lol.
So for this you removed me Mike? no problem, I had a good time in these forums for more than 3 years.
So I've been an admin for around a week. lol. Good times.
So Mike is using the admin tag I created? and you say I wasn't good enough to be an admin? ok.

Goodluck with the forum if you just removed me for that reasons!

As for everyone else, all and I say all the members I knew and interacted for the past 3 years or even for the past few weeks. It was a wonderful time and I enjoyed it and I'm pretty sure that it was good times for everyone.

take care guys! ;) bye.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Yeah look what I did. I made him act the way he did which resulted in demod-erization.

And This Guy made the tag I don't want it. I am deleting it now if its a problem but This Guy liked it.

Reading the PMs thing. Yeah it is a feature that has ALWAYS been here. It is provided by vbulletin.org. Their philosophy is it is your forum, you control what is on the forum. If people are abusing the PM system and so on then the forum owner can do something about it. It is accessible. You were never forced to use the pm system here, it isn't an email system. By the way I love Gmail but I dont trust them. An invasion of privacy would be if we were able to see everyone's password. That is infringing on their right as a human being IMO. But after posting anything on this public forum after they click Submit it becomes the forum's property, not the user's. And we are responsible for whats on here.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Yeah and vbulletin made a modification for forum owners to read everything on the forum. I caught MS in a blatant lie because of is.

Beer

Yeah look what I did. I made him act the way he did which resulted in demod-erization.

And This Guy made the tag I don't want it. I am deleting it now if its a problem but This Guy liked it.

Reading the PMs thing. Yeah it is a feature that has ALWAYS been here. It is provided by vbulletin.org. Their philosophy is it is your forum, you control what is on the forum. If people are abusing the PM system and so on then the forum owner can do something about it. It is accessible. You were never forced to use the pm system here, it isn't an email system. By the way I love Gmail but I dont trust them. An invasion of privacy would be if we were able to see everyone's password. That is infringing on their right as a human being IMO. But after posting anything on this public forum after they click Submit it becomes the forum's property, not the user's. And we are responsible for whats on here.

He made an alt? God someone stab him. I can just about understand why you would feel bad about Monk manipulating things. But WS had very little to do with all this. You just don't like the fact that he has his own opinions.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
"God someone stab him" no that's not the necessary response. The response would be kick him off his throne.

Beer instead of you trying to create my opinions for me let me tell you my actual opinion, I never had a problem with WS except seeing how he and MS are one in the same when it comes to doing their duties. Whatever tickles their fancy or gives them a laugh and then they would do it for kicks and in the process deleting evidence of them doing the acts. WS made the alt account with intentions to fuck with people. I called him out on it and asked why he and MS were deleting AE detector posts saying how WS was logging into multiple accounts to which he did not have an appropriate excuse. This is a fucking wrestling forum.

Beer

He said. To troll Gates. And uhmm, everyone can answer on this, you weren't even fucking here to see what he and Gates were like. Besides, the rules at the time of the creation of the alt were that alts were okay to do. WS never took it out of HIAT either.

You said as long as it is in HIAT, it's fine. Hypocrite.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
HIAT wasn't around. It was casual talk at the time and he posted in other sections with hate. I didn't see anything casual about what he was doing. Or the destroying of evidence. Plus I thought it was kind of unfair for an alt account used to vote in polls at the forum unnecessary just to help their friends get by. Bottom line: it is unmoderator like actions.

Beer

And someone stab him response, was sarcasm, making it out that him creating an alt is not actually a big deal.

Oh, and I seem to have read in places, that you have made alt accounts yourself. Ice Diablo or something along the lines of that. Monk's made them too. Didn't seem to have a problem back then.

I don't give a fuck what you have to say though. I truly believe that you just don't like members opposing your opinions because of your ego. No offence to Monk here, he has a massive ego too, but he's admited it, and he's never let it lead to something like de-admining two members.

Beer

HIAT wasn't around. It was casual talk. I didn't see anything casual about what he was doing. Or the destroying of evidence.

Rofl @ anyone believing that Casual Talk was supposed to be anything different that HIAT.

LKP

Beer shut the fuck up dude. Your not going to win. Go join blaze and co on his forum you'd fit in there its full of blueberries.

Beer

Seriously LKP, shut the fuck up and stop being an asskissing, hypocritical prick. I really believe WS was harshly treated and you and your illiterate, idiotic posts are not gonna make me back down.

Hardly anyone on this forum likes you because of your asskissing and idiotic posting, so would you kindly stop posting and trying to get involved in every single conversation on this board you waste of fucking oxygen.