I Fucking Swear...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

How the fuck is he underrated, are you Blue? He hasn't done ANYTHING. Guess we're underrating his greatness to feud with/constantly jump R-Truth...

seX-Power

If anything, he's overrated. Not as overrated as Zack Ryder though.

Travis40

This is why women shouldn't be allowed to use the internet. They spread their stupid ideas around, and people actually start to believe them. Next thing you'll know, and they'll try to vote, and get the right to drive....fucking women :nonono:

This Guy

I know he was, but I was just pointing out that even the WWE doesn't claim he's from Jamica

Great One

Oh nvm, I get you. Crazy shit, I didn't realize that. Still has 0 character and is terrible though. Jamaica* btw.

Kizza

Next you'll be telling me Undertaker isn't a deadman and was born in Texas.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Don't you listen to the announcer? THEY SAY HE'S FROM GLASGOW!!!!

Wrestling Station

71v2bf27xwcc9ckzw2bq.jpg

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Could someone point to me on a map where Parts Unknown is? I've been trying to plan a trip and I'd love to go to Abyss' hometown.