I Fucking Swear...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Nice trolling. I wonder how many other threads I post in your going to immediately reply to trying to take a rib at me?

Take the stick out of your ass and maybe you won't be so damn butt hurt all the time.

seX-Power

Nice trolling. I wonder how many other threads I post in your going to immediately reply to trying to take a rib at me?

Take the stick out of your ass and maybe you won't be so damn butt hurt all the time.

If this is referring to me then I meant that Piper was a wannabe, acting all Scottish when he comes from Canada. Lolz.

You missed my post when I said I wanted to make up. :(

Hometown Kid

Fuck off, Brandon. Nobody's ever liked you to begin with. :eek:

LKP

After doing some research he was actually born in Canada. But with the Scottish gimmick people would think he was born in Scotland. Did you know kane was born in Portugal?

xtremebadass

You know who else was born in Scotland?

Drew "The Party's Over" McIntyre.

J

If I hear someone claim Rowdy Roddy Piper was born in Scotland one more time, I am going to fucking gouge some eyes out.

He was born in SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA. HIS PARENTS ARE SCOTTISH DECENDANTS. FUCK OFF.

No way he isn't, he character portrays him as you, next you gonig to tell me Kofi Kingston isn't from Jamica?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
^ that response literally made me ROFL out loud.

Wordlife

lol he's so underrated... I think he has potential, if not, he'll end up on TNA anyways lmao

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
i dont give a shit about him, just the randomness lol...