I CALLED IT!!!!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I TOLD all of you, every last one of you, that the firing of Daniel Bryan was a work. Nobody believed me, and I told you 100% that I knew absolutely without a shadow of a doubt guaranteed that it was work. I even went so far as to say that if I was wrong and Daniel Bryan was not hired by the company before the end of the summer, that I would quit watching professional wrestling for the rest of my days. AND I WAS RIGHT!

I deserve my E-Dick being sucked by the masses for calling his return MONTHS in advance.

And no do not just merge this thread with the Summerslam discussion thread because this is an entirely different subject altogether. I don't care if he returned at Summerslam or anything else in between, the point is I was right, and all the rest of the smarks who refused to believe me were wrong. I'm on cloud nine, and here's to a very very bright future for Daniel Bryan!

...god...

Reaction score
Anyone with a brain knew this and knew that he'd return at Summerslam.

Reaction score
WWE's writers aren't smart enough to think that far ahead to do a firing and return angle this good.

Reaction score
They did. And they worked a bunch of smarks while they were at it. They knew what kind of an audience that Dragon brought with them and knowing how smart smarks think ourselves to be, they outsmarted oh so many. When you look at it and see how Cena and the others kept his name in their talks, it can't be nothing but a work. But alot of smarks aren't willing to admit it and are unwilling to give the WWE writers their due. When push comes to shove and it's time to go to work, the E is still top notch at storylines.

...god...

Reaction score
Cena kinda gave it away too even though it was obvious even at that point. Also, I was kinda disappointed Cena brought none of that up nor the fact that it's someone Miz himself knows very well and someone who despises him. I thought Striker's reaction was hilarious/awesome and of course "THE AMERICAN DRAGON HAS ARRIVED!". He was marking like a girl all throughout the match, haha, "COME ON PLEASE, CATTLE MUTLIATION!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
They did. And they worked a bunch of smarks while they were at it. They knew what kind of an audience that Dragon brought with them and knowing how smart smarks think ourselves to be, they outsmarted oh so many. When you look at it and see how Cena and the others kept his name in their talks, it can't be nothing but a work. But alot of smarks aren't willing to admit it and are unwilling to give the WWE writers their due. When push comes to shove and it's time to go to work, the E is still top notch at storylines.

Top notch in storylines? How is this a top notch storyline. Danielson helped start the Nexus movement. So why is Cena looking to him for help? Why would he trust him? What hatred does Danielson have with Nexus?

Cena kinda gave it away too even though it was obvious even at that point. Also, I was kinda disappointed Cena brought none of that up nor the fact that it's someone Miz himself knows very well and someone who despises him. I thought Striker's reaction was hilarious/awesome and of course "THE AMERICAN DRAGON HAS ARRIVED!". He was marking like a girl all throughout the match, haha, "COME ON PLEASE, CATTLE MUTLIATION!

WWE.com gave it away too early too. They actually put a an article that Daniel Bryan was back before the match even started.

Reaction score
I still believe Danielson getting fired was real and nobody can change my mind on that. And I believe everybody, at some point, called him being the replacement guy.

...god...

Reaction score
WWE.com gave it away too early too. They actually put a an article that Daniel Bryan was back before the match even started.
I meant when he 'rallied' for him to be resigned or Twitter on whatever the fuck.

Reaction score
Top notch in storylines? How is this a top notch storyline. Danielson helped start the Nexus movement. So why is Cena looking to him for help? Why would he trust him? What hatred does Danielson have with Nexus?

The return angle is a storyline and maybe just the start of an even bigger one. You're lying Bonez if you say you thought he was coming back. 85% of this forum would be lying too. Almost everyone who posted in the Replacements thread had no clue, they were throwing out lame, predictable names like Evan Bourne or just lame swerves like Jericho and Edge staying, which they did, but then WWE left everyone baffled when Nexxus took Khali out. That's the storyline and then they built on it when Nexxus came out and fucked up Kofi and Dolph which made people think that maybe Team WWE was looking outside of Raw for a teammate and maybe it could have been Hunter or Taker or some other established star, but no, they surprised the fuck out of everyone in Daniel Bryan, which has been the best booked surprise on ANY promotion in the US this year. And then the storyline shifted to "is he going to betray Team WWE?" and the easy road would have been to do that, but they made him look strong and he got an elimination and Stryker put him over HUGE.

So i guess to summarize, the storyline for the past three weeks was who was going to be the replacement on Team WWE. Edge and Jericho got back in and everyone thought that was it (and of course bitched and moaned), but then Khali got taken out and then Nexxus attacked SD! guys and that made people think that someone outside of Raw was going to join up the them and it turned out to be a name almost no one here was speculating in Dragon and they did it without a lame swerve. So yah, that was a fucking top notch story line.

And to answer you questions as to why he joined up with Cena because he was supporting him through Twitter and putting him over in interviews and fighting for him to get his job back while the Nexxus was on a rampage and obviously forgot or just didn't care about Dragon. If they could go on a huge rampage to get their jobs back why couldn't they do the same for Dragon? It's as simple as it is obvious. And they even threw in the continuation with his feud with Miz, so you know he's locked onto the WWE radar and going to be taken away from Nexxus. One storyline closed and another awesome one opnened. Dragon's firing was all a masterful work that too many prideful smarks won't admit they got worked.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I still believe Danielson getting fired was real and nobody can change my mind on that. And I believe everybody, at some point, called him being the replacement guy.
So do I, if it was such a work then why would Danielson have worked in the indies(I believe he worked some PWG shows or something like that)?I still think that he wsa legitimately fired, but they decided to bring him back for the angle/match.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Because it's the indies and they have no tv exposure.

That's why his no compete clause wouldn't have been in play.

For the record, I agree with CTG, this was no work. It's not that they're not smart enough for that it's more that they're not patient enough for it. Don't give them that credit, they blow their wad early constantly.

They fired him to save face with the fullest intention of rehiring him after the appropriate period of time. That's all.