I am here!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
Name: Chris
Favourite Superstar & Why: CM Punk. I have been a fan of his for years seeing him at ROH shows in Chicago. Great in the ring, great on the mic, share a lot of the same beliefs...And I'm from Chicago :p
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: Since i can remember.
Favourite Wrestling Company:WWE
How did you find the site? Google
Will I be active here: For sure

Hey, I'm Chris. I stumbled on this site off of google looking for a good place to talk wrestling, and seems like this is a good place. From Chicago, and have been a wrestling fan forever. Hope to get to know of you more soon!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Welcome Chris. I'm sure you found the right place, you'll enjoy your stay and find our wrestling discussions very interesting. Nice to see you're a Punk fan as well. :eek:tunga:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Welcome, Chris! Glad to have you here and hope you'll enjoy the forum. :)

Also, I'm a tad bit jealous of the Chicago connection. I've always wanted to visit there.

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Welcome to the site! If you need anything feel free to PM me! :) Also a lot of people are younger than 24 so its nice to have another mid twenty in the mix :p

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, nice to see a true fan of CM Punk :pity: hope you enjoy your time here! :pipebomb:

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the kind welcome. This place seems awesome.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Chris! You already know I'm going to be your biggest pal because A. We're both from Chicago B. We are both Punk Marks for Life! Make sure you stay active though this place is awesome and you'll meet all kinds of cool people on here!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the site :D!!! :jericho:

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Mainstream!!! It's very nice having you here. :) You and I have a couple things in common. We both found this site via google (lol) and we both like CM Punk. Hope you enjoy your stay.