• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I am here!

Crayo

The Boss
Welcome to the site man, I'm glad you'll stick around :). What did you think of Punk's heel turn this week on RAW?

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Thanks guys. Crayo, I was one of those who enjoyed it. Can be something fresh for Punk, and it was a great shock to end Raw. Not to mention, I marked out of course to the fact The Rock sold to Punk...Was awesome :D

Crayo

The Boss
Mainstream87 said:
Thanks guys. Crayo, I was one of those who enjoyed it. Can be something fresh for Punk, and it was a great shock to end Raw. Not to mention, I marked out of course to the fact The Rock sold to Punk...Was awesome :D

Pretty much most of our opinions here too. Some of the Punk lovers would have preferred him stay face with Cena turning heel, but I think Punk is so much better as a heel personally.

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Crayo said:
Pretty much most of our opinions here too. Some of the Punk lovers would have preferred him stay face with Cena turning heel, but I think Punk is so much better as a heel personally.

That would have been interesting too. I am a mark for Punk either way, but heel Punk I think fits better for him storyline wise right now. I really want to see him face The Rock.

HeatherSays

Champion
Mainstream87 said:
That would have been interesting too. I am a mark for Punk either way, but heel Punk I think fits better for him storyline wise right now. I really want to see him face The Rock.

Me too on both liking him as a face or hell AND wanting to see him against Rock. I was pretty excited when he turned heel. Might keep him fresh as a champ so he can hold the belt for a while longer.

leojay

Champion
Why hello Mainstream87, welcome to the forums. My name is Leo, king of all Leo's, and better than Leo C in every way.

WWEForums™ is a wonderful site that you should visit everyday to discuss your favorite WWE wrestlers with an "absolutely remarkable community"™. The people on here are highly intelligent individuals that are capable of great discussion. No, I was not payed to say this by The Great White Crayo™, no I was not forced to by Xanth™, Solidus™ or Anon™, I genuinely believe this. No, this is not sarcasm. Yes, this is my real opinion.