Hulk Hogan signs with TNA - And look who he's bringing with him!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
I agree with others, I'm kind of split. This will help their ratings for sure but will it help them in the long run? I think as long as Hogan stays out of his wrestling boots then TNA will be fine.

xtremebadass

Just as long as TNA doesn't bulldoze Hulk Hogan right through a newly resalvaged AJ Styles

Travis40

TNA getting Bischoff = HUGE for TNA. That is probably the best move they've made in the past couple of months, if not the year.

TNA getting Hulk Hogan = Bad. The guy has a history of fucking people over when he's in control of booking or anything related with the company. I know people are going to say "but he's going to help ratings"....what about Angle? Christian? Booker T? I know Hogan is not in the same category as those guys, but if they couldn't bring in ANY viewers, I doubt Hogan will be able to do much more...

xtremebadass

THIS IS THE PERFECT WAY FOR JEFF JARRETT TO COME BACK TO TNA, may I remind you of this scenario...

"Hulk Hogan tried to come to TNA...but I took TNA STRAIGHT TO HOGAN!!!"

Come on, this is perfect!

Kizza

He won't be wrestling, and if so, it'll be against guys like Nash and stuff. I mean, Jesus Christ, it's fucking Hulk Hogan. TNA have Hulk Hogan.

How this is anything other than big news is a mystery to me.

Great One

HOLY FUCK, THIS IS BIG. Omgggg, this is amazing. WATCH THE RATINGS FUCKING SHOOT UP HAHAHAHA, fuck you WWE. Thank you god Hogan, hopefully he didn't ask for too much money, this is the BEST move TNA could possibly make anyone whos thinks otherwise is Blue. Anyone who supports TNA should be worshipping Hogan on their hands and feet, this man may single handedly save professional wrestling once again. You really think he's going to come in and bury everyone? Hogan is not as bad as people think and ofc Bischoff is a genius.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

HOLY FUCK, THIS IS BIG. Omgggg, this is amazing. WATCH THE RATINGS FUCKING SHOOT UP HAHAHAHA, fuck you WWE. Thank you god Hogan, hopefully he didn't ask for too much money, this is the BEST move TNA could possibly make anyone whos thinks otherwise is Blue. Anyone who supports TNA should be worshipping Hogan on their hands and feet, this man may single handedly save professional wrestling once again. You really think he's going to come in and bury everyone? Hogan is not as bad as people think and ofc Bischoff is a genius.

I lol'd

Quintastic One

Reaction score
My knees may be shot! I may be carrying around a bad back! My neck may be pretty sore, and I got this nasty cold sore, but I'm in the best shape of my life brother!

Kaedon

Reaction score
Heres the thing. Hogan and Bischoff, for better or worse, are "wrestling guys". Dixie has made it abundantly clear when she fired Cornette and Jarrett that she could give two flying fucks about what "wrestling guys" have to say. I actually hope they can get in there and make some changes but I seriously doubt they will.

C4

Holy shit. I honestly think that IS GONNA BE AWESOME. I mean Hulk Hogan has A HUGE NAME. Although people hate him for his wrestling nowadays and shit, he still has a BIG NAME so that gets TNA an exciting new fanbase.

And Eric Bischoff? That guy is AWESOME TOO. And him being in there with Hogan? WOWZERS.

Fuck the young guys movement and shit, they're boring. HOGAN AND BISCHOFF IN TNA SOUNDS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!~ OMGOMG. CAN'T WAIT. :w00t:

Qwake

Wow, just as I start to enjoy Impact TNA goes and does this! Hogan could be the next Sting, only he would wrestle on PPV and most likely win everytime which would suck. They could do something bad like that, or, they could just have him enhance storylines without wrestling, put guys over on the mic and shit, maybe have the odd match every half year and put others over or something. Could be great or terrible. Bischoff is awesome though!

gashface

Reaction score
If TNA pull this off correctly the positives of signing Hogan, such as boosting the ratings (hopefully big time) will far outweigh the negatives.

1. Don't let him wrestle at all or build to one big match.

2. Utilize Eric Bischoff as a good heel.

3. Do not let Hogan run the show.

Assuming these three points are taken care of and Hogan helps in putting young talent over... this could be a real turning point for TNA, no pun intended.