Hulk Hogan Makes Verbal Agreement with WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Interesting to see who he'll face. CM Punk took on Taker, would he take on Hogan too for WrestleMania? Sounds viable to me.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Interesting to see who he'll face. CM Punk took on Taker, would he take on Hogan too for WrestleMania? Sounds viable to me.

Why would Punk take on Hogan, though? Supposedly, this was who Hogan told WWE he wanted to work with (I think...) and the idea was rejected. Would they attempt to turn Punk heel again just to give Hogan a villain to overcome? Because I don't see it fitting Punk's character at all to have a "respect match" with Hogan. If Hogan actually climbed back into the ring one last time (something I'd very much advise against), then I'd bet on Cena being the opponent and no one else.

Reactions: Action Jackson

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
Let me tell you somethin brother the huckster is gonna run wild on....ugh.....nothing because he has no knees or hips and if he does a hogan leg drop (which if he does I'd mark so hard I'd drown in tears) he'd break like a fluorescent bulb in the street

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Why would Punk take on Hogan, though? Supposedly, this was who Hogan told WWE he wanted to work with (I think...) and the idea was rejected. Would they attempt to turn Punk heel again just to give Hogan a villain to overcome? Because I don't see it fitting Punk's character at all to have a "respect match" with Hogan. If Hogan actually climbed back into the ring one last time (something I'd very much advise against), then I'd bet on Cena being the opponent and no one else.

Yep. I too would advise against any Hulk match... but damn would I mark out. I can't help it. The logical side of my brain is all "No no he can't do it, he'll hurt himself. The guy doesn't have anything left to prove" but the other side of my brain is all "DROP THE LEG, MOTHERFUCKER!"

As you said, Cena's clearly the only guy for him to face. Cena is this generation's Hulk, and it would be immense to see them together. Frankly though, they don't need a match. All Cena could use is Hulk cutting a promo, giving Cena the stamp of approval on the mic, and shaking hands with him. That would be incredible.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Yep. I too would advise against any Hulk match... but damn would I mark out. I can't help it. The logical side of my brain is all "No no he can't do it, he'll hurt himself. The guy doesn't have anything left to prove" but the other side of my brain is all "DROP THE LEG, MOTHERFUCKER!"

As you said, Cena's clearly the only guy for him to face. Cena is this generation's Hulk, and it would be immense to see them together. Frankly though, they don't need a match. All Cena could use is Hulk cutting a promo, giving Cena the stamp of approval on the mic, and shaking hands with him. That would be incredible.

Thing is, I would love for Hulk Hogan to have that one final match as the appropriate send off, but it's just too late for that now. Plus, I feel like I've seen the Hulk Hogan Nostalgia Tour twice already anyhow - once when he returned in 2002 and won the WWE Championship for a final time (something most thought would never happen) and then again in 2005/2006 after the people chanted "ONE MORE MATCH" at the 2005 HOF and he went on to have like five more matches. I would mark for a Hogan return, just not in a wrestling match. To see him at least drop the leg on someone though would be cool. I agree that Hogan and Cena should at least share a segment together. It'd be dumb not to have that happen.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Thing is, I would love for Hulk Hogan to have that one final match as the appropriate send off, but it's just too late for that now. Plus, I feel like I've seen the Hulk Hogan Nostalgia Tour twice already anyhow - once when he returned in 2002 and won the WWE Championship for a final time (something most thought would never happen) and then again in 2005/2006 after the people chanted "ONE MORE MATCH" at the 2005 HOF and he went on to have like five more matches. I would mark for a Hogan return, just not in a wrestling match. To see him at least drop the leg on someone though would be cool. I agree that Hogan and Cena should at least share a segment together. It'd be dumb not to have that happen.

I want Cena to come out once in red and yellow with a red and yellow tron in tribute of Hulkster.

Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Legend has it in some cultures, you can only become a man if you leg drop your rival.