Hulk Hogan Makes Verbal Agreement with WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
- A report from Examiner.com says that Hulk Hogan has made a verbal agreement to return to WWE. According to the report, a source within the company is saying that Hogan will be back with the company, but he has not signed a legend's deal.

There is also supposedly talk of Hogan being a surprise entrant in the 2014 Royal Rumble. WWE has also been talking up Hogan more frequently as of late on WWE TV in order to promote WWE 2K14. With WrestleMania 30 happening next year, there are also reports saying that Hogan will be contacted by the WWE to make an appearance, possibly a match.

The source also said: "We knew this would happen at some point. It's my understanding that there isn't a contract in place, but there's a verbal agreement that will move forward. It's just a good fit for everybody involved, especially with the milestone WrestleMania 30 coming up. Hogan needed to finish up his stuff with TNA and just come home."

Credit: Examiner.com via Wrestlezone.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWESOME NEWS! :russo:

@Crayo @Rainman

Kio

Jobber
Reaction score
I think they should do some build-up, Hulk Hogan vs a returning legend (The Rock, Goldberg or Stone Cold Steve Austin). Hogan is always entertaining in the ring so yeah, it should be some build-up to wm 30.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
rad-dive.gif

WOOOOOOOO.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Hogan wrestling one-on-one? People who think that should happen have to get their ignorant heads out of their asses asap.

The guy had 10 back surgeries and is 60 yrs old. 2 knee replacements too.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I did notice that superstars that they push in WWE games usually make a comeback in the "E" the new age outlaws last year, brock lesnar, and i'm positive there are others. Not all of them, but they seem to

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
Hogan wrestling one-on-one? People who think that should happen have to get their ignorant heads out of their asses asap.

The guy had 10 back surgeries and is 60 yrs old. 2 knee replacements too.
I don't think anyone was really serious about it. At least I hope not. :pity:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It'll be cool to see Hogan back. What if he won the Rumble and challenged Cena? :lol1: