Hulk Hogan and WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Phil_Mc_90 said:
I think he would happily turn up for a pay check, If it was right for business then I'm sure Vince would allow him to come back, the thing is I can't think of anything he could do currently in WWE. He can't wrestle, can't take bumps and couldn't even be a referee because his body is so beat up.

He CAN wrestle, sure as hell he can.
He can't take bumps cause of his bad back, but hey, he is in the game for about 35/40 years.

Hogan would come back if Vince would make him a big pay check, and let Hogan win all his matches. (As told by Hogan)
If not, Hogan would never come back to WWE.

Phil_Mc_90

Jobber
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
He CAN wrestle, sure as hell he can.
He can't take bumps cause of his bad back, but hey, he is in the game for about 35/40 years.

Hogan would come back if Vince would make him a big pay check, and let Hogan win all his matches. (As told by Hogan)
If not, Hogan would never come back to WWE.

I meant he can't wrestle any more due the fact he can't take bumps, Personally I'm not interested in seeing him attempt to wrestle without taking bumps. Was always a fan of him but unfortunately he just can't do it anymore

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The thing is with Hogan is he can still have the crowd eating out of the palm of his hand without bumping. I don't want him to wrestle too much but one more brawl with someone like Dolph who could bump like mad for him then pin Hogan after a chair shot could make him huge.

Phil_Mc_90

Jobber
Reaction score
It's true Hogan does have the potential to put someone over huge, the problem is he wouldn't. I would love him to have a good back and forth with Dolph as it really could make him but its not what would happen, if they had a match Hogan would win which would do nothing for Dolph. Look at Orton at Summerslam, he was at a much stronger stage than Orton but Hogan still wouldn't put him over. The only guys he has lost to in the last 10 years is Rock and Lesnar (I may be wrong this is just off the top of my head). As I said I'm not a Hogan hater I just don't want to see him come back to WWE, hog the spotlight and inevitably not put anyone over

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Phil_Mc_90 said:
It's true Hogan does have the potential to put someone over huge, the problem is he wouldn't. I would love him to have a good back and forth with Dolph as it really could make him but its not what would happen, if they had a match Hogan would win which would do nothing for Dolph. Look at Orton at Summerslam, he was at a much stronger stage than Orton but Hogan still wouldn't put him over. The only guys he has lost to in the last 10 years is Rock and Lesnar (I may be wrong this is just off the top of my head). As I said I'm not a Hogan hater I just don't want to see him come back to WWE, hog the spotlight and inevitably not put anyone over

I'm a Hogan hater and I completely agree with this post.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Phil_Mc_90 said:
I meant he can't wrestle any more due the fact he can't take bumps, Personally I'm not interested in seeing him attempt to wrestle without taking bumps. Was always a fan of him but unfortunately he just can't do it anymore

True story, Broski!