Hulk Hogan and WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Hogan will be dead then though.

NO?! B/c TNA will be out of buildness in about a YEAR! And when that have been Hogan will be back in WWE!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
NO?! B/c TNA will be out of buildness in about a YEAR! And when that have been Hogan will be back in WWE!

TNA is expanding whilst having the backing of a multi million dollar company. They aren't going anywhere especially not in the next year unless Spike drops them. Which they probably won't due to it being one their highest rated shows.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Randy Savage said:

I'll give you Chairmen if they're out of business by this time next year. If they're not, you send me your ECW hat.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'll give you Chairmen if they're out of business by this time next year. If they're not, you send me your ECW hat.

LOL I ashley lost in my room somewere! :troll:

TestifyScavo said:
@[Randy Savage] the :troll: or what?

If I am a troll then why do I make video? Troll don't video! That just piss please off! LIKE UR DONING RIGHT NOW :pity: !

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
Trolls make videos...

Troll don't should there real face on video that find video and remake than and then make the blueberry which I don't! I not a troll!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
James said:
whats allt his talk about hogan dying soon? he's only 58

Is that all he is? Wow. Anyway it was a joke. It was said Hulk will be in WWE soon because he'll appear when TNA goes out of business. I said he'd be dead by then (insinuating that TNA won't be out of business any time soon).

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
Troll don't should there real face on video that find video and remake than and then make the blueberry which I don't! I not a troll!

This guy is a troll.

You're not a troll we know.