Huge news: WWE Forums will merge with WatchWrestling.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Your tits are confusing.
3c69ad37e1047cd8efea948297a3611a.jpg

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Happy to hear of this change, so the sooner the better :D!

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Think staff answered these questions already pretty well, but whilst I have internet I'll contribute.

Will the new move be easy to go around, such as will groups be the same as they are now when you guys do decide to move. That's my only question other then that it sounds like a really exciting thing.

You go for it, Crayo! I have nothing against it.
Groups and everything will be exactly the same and in the same location. Everything in that sense remains the same :).

What is WatchWrestling and why are we merging with them?
WatchWrestling is a site where you can watch wrestling, lol. To elaborate, you can watch all the latest RAW's, SmackDown's, NXT's, TNA's, RoH's, and much more, completely free of charge. You can always watch streams as well. We are merging with them for lots of reasons, many I listed in the OP. Big Hoss has been here since the start of WWEF and is a good friend, it seems pointless having two sites when we can have one perfect one.

1 question what if wwe decide to be cheeky cunts and try to close the site down especially with the release of the wwe network would that effect the forum in a any way if they merge

other than that it sounds great hopefully it ain't as laggy as the wwe network lol
Not going to happen. I would elaborate but it's pointless really. Also, if by some miracle this does happen, we'll have it all backed up to return to wweforums anyway, but it won't happen.

Fine with me. I just was thinking to myself "But I have a habit of just typing in wwe and BAM here I am." You say a redirect? No issue here then, and it should only take a few weeks to get the new URL embedded into my daily routine.

My one question is, will our posts be reset? I'd love the new members to know who has been dedicating the most time here.
Posts, profiles, likes, signatures, everything in that regard will be the same. We're taking the database with us so you won't lose a single post.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Have you ever read the comments section under some of watch wrestling's videos? Bare divvys incoming.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I personally like our small community better

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I personally like our small community better
It'll still likely remain a small community. I think people are expecting like billions of new members; that won't be the case. Even if it did reach that level, I'd do all I can to make sure the feel of the forums remain the same. We'd never go dictator mode with moderation and stuff. We love the community how it is, and it's one thing I'll never want to change.

Reactions: Roadster