Huge news: WWE Forums will merge with WatchWrestling.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Fine with me. I just was thinking to myself "But I have a habit of just typing in wwe and BAM here I am." You say a redirect? No issue here then, and it should only take a few weeks to get the new URL embedded into my daily routine.

My one question is, will our posts be reset? I'd love the new members to know who has been dedicating the most time here.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
As long as that gay header is changed I'll be good.
1c530458c8c9dfd73f991d169bf0f0c7.png

Reactions: Crayo and Farooq

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
Fine with me. I just was thinking to myself "But I have a habit of just typing in wwe and BAM here I am." You say a redirect? No issue here then, and it should only take a few weeks to get the new URL embedded into my daily routine.

My one question is, will our posts be reset? I'd love the new members to know who has been dedicating the most time here.
That is one of the questions I had as well. Will our Profiles come along with the new website?

Reactions: Danielson

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score

Nope. We'll still know that you're the king of this place.

Reactions: Danielson

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Inb4 watchwrestling gets taken down by WWE for the network.