How?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

How do you, the members of the section, propose to inject some life back into BTB?

Whether it be just more people returning reviews, or some big tournament, just post here what you think could help give the section some more activity.

connorten

Reaction score
This is a very good question that can be answered in people not worrying about the season. Sure it's spring, but there are honestly only 4-6 feds that are really truly in business posting on a weekly basis. As for the other ones they criticize and review shows and then the person has nothing to return a review to. so honestly enough crap about the season, if you are not going ot keep your fed going then just say im done till next winter or something.
As well more reviews would help, but the same problem as pointed out above. And I;m sure people are fidning it hard to review having to review the whole show instead of BM, WM, BP, WP, AC. Maybe we should re-think that rule. Not a very intelligent move by mods changing that and I am sure many agree with that.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Maybe we should re-think that rule. Not a very intelligent move by mods changing that and I am sure many agree with that.

:laugh2: The old way was completely and utterly Blue. It gavce feedback on a minimal part of the show, thus not helping the booker at all.

Maybe if people want to inject life into the section they should do it themselves. Go review other BTB's and stuffs.

connorten

Reaction score
I still think the rule should be taking off so people can use that way, but add more into it so it helps give good advice!?

wwerko619

Reaction score
Connorten, they arnt going to remove it, it isnt an issue.

I think the section needs a blog. Like, someone who writes like once a week on a whole bunch of BTB's, and is willing to keep it going. It would be cool to see comments weekly for your show. Tournament is another idea that we could do....

I have no idea, but I hope someone can come up with a good idea to improve the section:)

seX-Power

Maybe BTBers want something to work towards?

We could make a BTB Rnadkings experiment similiar to the GFX section where all the BTBers are ranked according to their current quality and each fortnight it changes, so bookers can aspire to get further up?

Ir probs wont work but its an idea.

PeepShow

Someone should continue my BTB. Everyone knows that was the best one ever made. That would get better RATINGS.

CT Styles

Maybe BTBers want something to work towards?

We could make a BTB Rnadkings experiment similiar to the GFX section where all the BTBers are ranked according to their current quality and each fortnight it changes, so bookers can aspire to get further up?

Ir probs wont work but its an idea.

You mean the Power 10? Yeah, that worked. :smh

CT Styles

I'm all for it, it's just the people who run it get bored of it and just forget about it.

Kizza

I'm still considering running a BTB myself, but i'm just not sure.

PeepShow

Why aren't they all just locked in the BTB section? That's rather dumb.