How to save HIAT

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

So is LIAT still lame? Or can it go back to being HIAT?

Dre

Reaction score
It's going to stay Lame until someone start making it hot again. So start posting some funny interesting shit around here.

Moonlight Drive

So are you a real mod or what? Like when they just messed with Axis' code to make it look like he was a mod..

Quintastic One

Reaction score
6. Turn TQO back into an annoying hypocritical asshole. We need somebody to hate on and it ain't Blaze anymore. This place is to friendly now. Its gay imo

Then don't be the one telling me to shut the fuck up and drop a subject. Seriously, I'm cool with you and all but this point is hypocritical bullshit. You help LH silence me in the Blaze Is A Cockriding smurf Thread and now you want me to be a douchebag again after forcing me to not be a douchebag? Jesus Christ I just can't please anybody around here.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Then don't be the one telling me to shut the fuck up and drop a subject. Seriously, I'm cool with you and all but this point is hypocritical bullshit. You help LH silence me in the Blaze Is A Cockriding smurf Thread and now you want me to be a douchebag again after forcing me to not be a douchebag? Jesus Christ I just can't please anybody around here.

We are not amused, you are our puppet and you do whatever the fuck we tell you to do xD

I didn't help her silence you, you silenced yourself. That little argument we had, had nothing to do with LHR. You were just annoying at the time. I don't control you. That decision to be silent was all yours.

I changed my mind, be a douchebag again.

Travis40

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Dead E. Fucking Guerrero is a mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shifty:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
That decision to be silent was all yours.

You seem to be confused. I was more than prepared to continue that argument until death did me part, but you had to stick your nose into it and tell me that I was wrong, and only until recently have you had the balls to step up to LH and actually try to shut HER up. But at the time you weren't any better than all the other guys looking to hop on the proverbial LH bandwagon. And yes by association of solely concentrating on my side of the argument of that thread, you were indirectly on the side of LH. The only reason I stopped was because you seemed to be making good points and were genuinely just wanting the argument to stop, but now I learned that you seemingly didn't want the argument to stop because now without me fighting with LH, this section seems to be "lame". Ooookkieeee, you seem to be flip flopping what you want more often than a kid in a candy store.