How Old Do You Really Act?[QUIZ]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
How Old Do You Really Act?

Take the quiz and post your results!

Mine:

4fb589f3-5f77-435e-b64c-24107c92ea46.jpg

You really act like a thirty-five year old! Enough has happened to you at this point to know more than a few things about yourself and how you want to live your life. Change is a good thing and is necessary to grow, and while before you may have been afraid of it, the promise of new experiences now excites you. However, you've also been around long enough to recognize how important your true friends are.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
ec7eaa4e-0e33-42f1-bf31-3c9cd906095f.jpg

You really act like a thirteen year old! Everyday seems like a battle for you. No matter what, it feels like you have to fight for your very existence. Everything appears to be constantly changing, yet the newness of it all adds a sense of glory and wonder to the world. Each new day brings adventures and waves of new feelings and experiences which propel you towards new decisions. This is a time of change, so embrace it!

..These quizzes hate me.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Like an 17 year old emotionally and sexual confused pervert obsessed with
giant monsters, alien robots & incredibly beautiful women beating the living
piss out if each other.

That was the real answer thing it gave you? :dawg:

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Wardi_12

The Artiste
Reaction score
There were some questions that I could've answered differently on a different day but I'm OK with 13.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
a1587c2c-4112-460b-97ca-395bcd1fa7f3.jpg

You really act like a twenty-one year old! Your motto is something along the lines of: "Live everyday like it's your last." While you know that you have to prepare for the future, you don't let it effect living out your dreams. Expertise may not come naturally to you, but you've been around the block long enough to know a bit of everything. Your sense of self is gradually growing, but you need time to sort through some things. Just remember that we all set our own pace.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I'm the grandpa of WWEF.

You really act like a ninety-eight year old! Your lifestyle is the way it is because you do everything possible to be as healthy as you can. You've gone through so much in your life, chances are you're never surprised by anything. Family means more to you than anything, and you feel quite lucky to have the loved ones you have. Throughout your life, you've realized that the most important thing of all, is to love, no matter what.