How Old Do You Really Act?[QUIZ]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm the grandpa of WWEF.

You really act like a ninety-eight year old! Your lifestyle is the way it is because you do everything possible to be as healthy as you can. You've gone through so much in your life, chances are you're never surprised by anything. Family means more to you than anything, and you feel quite lucky to have the loved ones you have. Throughout your life, you've realized that the most important thing of all, is to love, no matter what.

I actually like that one the best. :kitler:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

You really act like a thirteen year old! Everyday seems like a battle for you. No matter what, it feels like you have to fight for your very existence. Everything appears to be constantly changing, yet the newness of it all adds a sense of glory and wonder to the world. Each new day brings adventures and waves of new feelings and experiences which propel you towards new decisions. This is a time of change, so embrace it!

I can see this...I am very very silly...

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well, somebody who got 50 should probably share the description.

"You really act like a fifty year old! One of the things you pride yourself on is your knowledge of yourself. With absolute certainty, you know your likes and dislikes, what floats your boat and what doesn't. However, be cautious that you don't try to avoid new things because they change your routine. Career-wise, you're a complete pro, the best of the best. You know the in's and out's of your business so well, you may own it!"

I mean, this description is fine and all but most 50 year old's I know just complain about their back.