How often have you encountered people here on this forum that you just never got along with?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
The question went from '...people....that you just never got along with...' to people you don't like.

All of you are cool by me, whether you like me or you don't. It might surprise you who would help you out of a bind if you really needed help.

As much as @Delik and I don't get along, he's one of the first people who'd likely give you his last dime if you asked him.

Last edited:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
If everyone liked everyone the world would be a boring place.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I like a couple of people on here. Fuck the rest of you though, sincerely.

Reactions: Farooq

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
yes just like there are twats out in the real world there are a few on here. we debate on a topic we like, and we are bound to see things differently. One persons viewpoint might seem a little extreme. A person on here mainly bothers me if they try to hard to be liked, says things to get a reaction or are overbearing with their praise of a promotion/wrestler and come across smug.

Reactions: Aztecwarrior480

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
The question went from '...people....that you just never got along with...' to people you don't like.
It sounds like two different connotations. We are all on different paths and you're only seeing a very small fragment of the individual you are interacting with.
None of us are finished products. Not getting along isn't uncommon, but this thread has become subjective and about feels.
We judge and elude people, mostly out of misconception. Sometimes listening and being compassionate opens the door to go from 'dislike' to 'not my cup of tea'.

All of you are cool by me, whether you like me or you don't. You all have value and it might surprise you who would help you out of a bind if you really needed help.

As much as @Delik and I don't get along, he's one of the first people who'd likely give you his last dime if you asked him.

I absolutely understand that this is the internet and clearly I'll be running into a few keyboard warriors every once in a while but for most part, I try to be reasonable and rational about it by ignoring it, shortening my arguments or finishing it by kindly telling them to fuck off. To be honest with you, I don't really give a shit if anyone here likes me. The only thing I care about is being left alone in peace with my own outlooks on things wrestling-related or non-wrestling-related without anyone trying to maliciously send me constant unwanted private messages or constant thread responses that take up and waste a lot of pages of my threads.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
internet is full of Blue libs so I often find myself not getting along with ppl due to my political opinions lel

but i haven't posted that much here so i get along with ya'll

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
internet is full of Blue libs so I often find myself not getting along with ppl due to my political opinions lel

but i haven't posted that much here so i get along with ya'll
I'm honestly not surprised of this forum having annoying extreme liberals(not that extreme conservatives are any better either). In fact, I have to be careful with what I say in here on a certain real world issue that somewhat relates to the wrestling business or else, I'll end up hurting some butthurt people's feelings.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I absolutely understand that this is the internet and clearly I'll be running into a few keyboard warriors every once in a while but for most part, I try to be reasonable and rational about it by ignoring it, shortening my arguments or finishing it by kindly telling them to fuck off. To be honest with you, I don't really give a shit if anyone here likes me. The only thing I care about is being left alone in peace with my own outlooks on things wrestling-related or non-wrestling-related without anyone trying to maliciously send me constant unwanted private messages or constant thread responses that take up and waste a lot of pages of my threads.

I'm not your enemy, bro, none of us are. Maybe you could keep that in mind.

Last edited:

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
It appears you do 'give a sh*t', unfortunately.
If you didn't want responses, of if you prefer to be left alone, then why did you elect to join this forum?
It's quite easy to not accept PM's, however, you've publicly made it obvious that you are being a tad selfish.
'Wasting a lot of pages of my threads'. Does this not sound a bit off base?
This post may be deleted. He** this thread may be deleted. I hope it doesn't, though, because its possible you aren't aware of what you're actually typing.

(From Aztecwarrior480) -

Let me clarify this to you a little more; I'll still keep these posts and I still don't care if most people here like me or not because of my viewpoints. However, because this is a wrestling forum and we all have different viewpoints, it would be nice if some overly sensitive people can just let their shit go and not stress all of us out since we all have personal problems of our own and none of us need that shit. What I mean by not giving a shit is I don't care if people all have completely different viewpoints from me or that they hate it as long as they let it go and not maliciously attack me for it.

My point is, we're all here to discuss wrestling and sports related topics, share our own viewpoints and at least be respectful of it and where we come from.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
I never understood the emotional aspect of internet arguments. Especially since this is some obscure Taiwanese wood crafting message board.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
If someone has a problem with me in person then fuck'em -- that's what I say and that corresponds onto the internet. Sorry but it's true. If they really hate me and go out there to annoy or take the piss then there is the "X" button in the corner.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
I'm honestly not surprised of this forum having annoying extreme liberals(not that extreme conservatives are any better either). In fact, I have to be careful with what I say in here on a certain real world issue that somewhat relates to the wrestling business or else, I'll end up hurting some butthurt people's feelings.
Since when does liberal=PC? Most liberals on here (me included [HASHTAG]#Bernie2016[/HASHTAG]) are some of the most un-PC I have met