How often have you encountered people here on this forum that you just never got along with?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
Just curious. I've been on this account for several months but hardly ever got on during those past several much since I'm busy with work and college. Even with the few times I've got on here, I've only encountered maybe 2-3 people here on this forum who have kind of bothered me with their manipulative self-righteousness(Just because I was different from them) but overall, it's still not bad. Most people here are accepting here, even towards those who aren't too knowledgeable of professional wrestling in general.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I hate everyone because they have no idea what they're talking about. The only man that could save us is the great, mighty @Senhor Perfect

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Many times. When you get a bunch of personalties in one place where opinions are strongly the reason of a forum like this, you will obviously run into one or two people that you may dislike. But when you're active on the forum you'll start to see those users as dysfunctional family members of yours, "The loud mouth brother, The Attention Seeking Brat, The one who was dropped on his head!" etc.

The solution and possibly one of the best solutions is ignoring the person. (Corny, But it works on the internet!) You don't have to really bother to read their posts, or even engage in conversation with them, whats more is that if they quote you, or try to start a debate/chat/whatever with you, you still have the power to ignore and head onto other threads.

You can even ignore this post if you like, The power is really up to you when it comes to forums.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not on this forum often enough for that problem to occur.

Farooq

Reaction score
@CM Punk did you use the n-word again?
The user is referring to another thread, the one with the abuse kid getting powerbombed. OP is just too much of a pussy to say it straight up.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
The user is referring to another thread, the one with the abuse kid getting powerbombed. OP is just too much of a pussy to say it straight up.
Care to link? I wouldn't mind seeing a kid being powerbombed.

Farooq

Reaction score
Care to link? I wouldn't mind seeing a kid being powerbombed.
Sorry man, can't show you the video with me and your sister.

Alrighty, now I can check my joke of Shadow's sister of my list to do today.

Farooq

Reaction score
You got me there, Kid
RglelHI.gif

Reactions: Rogue

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Maybe just 1 or 2 people. Apparently smurf is offensive to people. Not like I said Nope. smh

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm not really buddy-buddy with 99% of the people on this forum, but I can at least there's only a few people on here who have genuinely annoyed and aggravated me on a frequent basis.