• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How much do you spend per day for...

?

• Less than $15

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • $15-30

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • $30 or more

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Killswitch

...eating out and going out? I'm talking a typical Monday through Friday. Nothing too major but typically, how much do you spend on yourself ON A TYPICAL DAY?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm only a Sophomore in high school, so not much at all. I usually spend around $4 per day on lunch, and then the class afterwards I'll buy a drink and a snack since the teacher sells them. So probably around $6 a day, give or take.

The Cork

Banned
Quite a lot, man.

If I'm at the office I'll go to Maccy's for breakfast and the Nandos or Chiquito's nearby for lunch, and if I'm working from home I'll get some shit from the overpriced garage.

About £15 a day, whats that, like $25 or some shit.

PHX

Legacy Member
I cook more than I eat out. Rarely get fast food so there are weeks and even months where I don't get take out.

No More Sorrow

I'm with PHX on this one i pretty much cook everything i eat, almost never go out for fast food unless I'm going to watch a game or UFC.

Last edited:

Slim

well I normally eat breakfast and dinner at home... so lunch always depends on what I'm feeling like eating. So it can range anywhere between 5 - 20

Pete

Depends. On a weekend I'll go out and visit nearby areas or towns, so I'll spend bus/train fare + Starbucks (essential) + entry fee for whatever I happen to visit.

During the week, I'm not really spending much at all. I shop for groceries nearly every day (to see what's new in the Reduced section) and usually buy something, either a snack or something to cook for dinner. Other than that, I usually walk around on foot (except in London, where I spent £10 every 2/3 days topping up my transport card) and therefore save a lot of money. I also cook my own meals most of the time, so I further save money.

So I wouldn't be able to tell you...probably about a couple quid a day altogether RIGHT NOW (maybe £5/10 on the weekends) and maybe around £5 during my stay in London (including transportation fares).

Holy shit Lou, where do you spend all that money?!

Last edited:

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Well I smoke, so... there's about $5 a day right there unfortunately.

I try to save money as much as possible, but even being conservative, I usually run up at least between $15-20 daily.

Vita

If we don't count gas, i'd say an average of less than 70 bucks a week, so less than 10 a day.
if we count gas, over 400.