How many WWE events have you attended?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Assuming my 1 Impact taping doesn't count, none. There was a Smackdown taping here but there was a Subway on the way to the ticket office and there was no way I was passing on Subway for Smackdown tickets

Reactions: Farooq

Tom

Jobber
Reaction score
0, I'm considering going to an Australian live event in April, but if WWE continues the way they are now I may rethink my decision.
One day I want to go overseas to WrestleMania or the Royal Rumble.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
0, although I have received offers to go for free, I just have been too busy.
Maybe if my schedule is clear and a free opportunity came up again then yeah I would probably go to a show, idk I would want to at least go to one of the televised shows.

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
1 Smackdown live tv taping in Birmingham in November 12, was meant to the debut show in Leeds in November 13 but couldnt go in the end

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Sure why won't I go somewhere so that little girls can scream "LET'S GO CENA" in my ear, so that I can see "my favourite WWE superstars" from half a fuckin mile away.
Seriously

"HEY IS THAT DAMIEN SANDOW OR R-TRUTH?"

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Wow I would never be able to remember all the events Ive been to, I think two PPVs prob like 10-12 RAWS &SMACKDOWNS, and countless houseshows, and a few WCW events when they were around.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
6 RAWs
3 Smackdowns
5 PPVs (not counting WM)
Wrestlemania X-Seven
Wrestlemania 19
Wrestlemania 20