How many WWE events have you attended?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
3 shows last year.. I regret going to every single one of them.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Two year old thread revived, woot woot!

Since my last post: I've been to 3. One RAW live taping and two RAW house shows. All of them were really cool experiences, as we always made sure to get floor seats. From having Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns enter and walk down to the ring right next to us, to having Daniel Bryan pop by to visit the kid in the front row right in front of me (second row) after he and the boy had taunted with each other over the kid's sign (and dislike for DB at that time), after which Bryan came by to talk nice to the kid and give him his shirt. Regardless of how I feel about the product, the shows were good experiences every time. Definitely prefer house shows to taped shows just because they can do more and basically cut up some, etc. They're just more relaxed and fun. But the live RAW was a good experience just to see how they handle those, etc.

Also been to one ROH show, where I got to meet and do photo ops with Steen and Cole.

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
3 shows last year.. I regret going to every single one of them.

I'm guessing nothing good happened? Lol HIAC was awesome. ADR returned, Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker in their last match, The Dudley's (even though they lost), etc. I don't think I have to go through the whole match card lol.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Why attend a WWE event you can sit home naked with goldfish and gatorade and watch a free live stream

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
I'm guessing nothing good happened? Lol HIAC was awesome. ADR returned, Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker in their last match, The Dudley's (even though they lost), etc. I don't think I have to go through the whole match card lol.

It just feels like a waste of time and money... Going to see a bunch of people i really don't give a crap about, i'v learned though to never attend a WWE event again.

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hmm to each their own. I personally thought it was an experience of a lifetime to be there live. And so did my gf, who doesn't really like wrestling.