How many times have you been negged?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

:lmao This dude's posts' make Blaze's look like he actually knows what he's talking about.

This Guy

Man your so obsessed with my time on here lol. Im on net alot after i finish work. Ive also had 2 days off so for your infot here ya go. I help my son and gf to first before i come on here. I buy a lot of stuff off ebay to. Im just on the net alot. Not that its a crime eh? But cmon this guy if this is about time on iwf then you must have a sad old grudge :).

its not all about the time you spend on here, its about the fact that you in not so many words called me a horriable father and husband by opening your stupid mouth. You claimed I spend all my time on here. Obviously you have issues because your on here more then I. I don't give a shit about your personal life. Just trying to teach you to keep your fucking mouth shut about things you don't know. Now I'm done.

noumenon

Twice... once by "Gamebreaker" and once by "HHHforever". They were both in my first week or so and for no apparent reason...lol.

Reaction score
And you negged me back, telling me you weren't.

Kind of answers the question for me.

EDIT: For the record, you ignored the topic discussion, and in response to your ignorance said you "don't care".

Childish, much?

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
I negged you back because I didn't feel that it was really a thing to neg about and while negging you back I was letting you know that no I wasn't.

Reaction score
I negged you back because I didn't feel that it was really a thing to neg about and while negging you back I was letting you know that no I wasn't.

Um, ok. Convincing argument!

I reckon you lost a few brain cells typing that out but ... I hear ya anyway!

Qwake

I have 27 neg reps and a fuckload of grey rep. At this very moment I think I am on the biggest green streak of my IWF life, better keep it going, bitches!

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say C4 has 159 neg reps, poor little terrorist. :(

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Only been negged seven times on IWF, way before my username was LilClemente21.

LHR- 3
Beer- 1
Moderators- 3. lol