How many times have you been negged?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

neg rep about 14 times. Not that it matters considering people hate me so bad i got 11 blocks on green at mo? Can someone figure out how im so hated and i got 11 blocks? I love this place seriously guys, don't take anything personal for what i say. This is my fantasy world in where it a a break from real life. And i do think people on this forum in HIAT take it to seriously.

This Guy

which is why he probably has a lot of "free time for personal reasons" now

LKP

Man your so obsessed with my time on here lol. Im on net alot after i finish work. Ive also had 2 days off so for your infot here ya go. I help my son and gf to first before i come on here. I buy a lot of stuff off ebay to. Im just on the net alot. Not that its a crime eh? But cmon this guy if this is about time on iwf then you must have a sad old grudge :).

Dre

Reaction score
Daz, you might as well give up. Arguing with a staff member is always a lose/lose situation.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Or go with the theory the bigger man walks away. Kinda like what I did with you when I said something and you bashed me till you got the last word and I walked away the bigger man. :p

LKP

Ok ill walk away ..... After i say this to him ^^^^^^. Grow up and post like an adult lol. yeah i know ill get oh and your are you? No but cmon that's just lame stuff you when you was born. CMon? Man that's all ya got? Bye :)

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
^^ Hasn't learned since my last post -shakes head-