How Many Staples Did Lesnar Have To Get?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Wrestling's fake you guys, now UFC, that shits real.

Now that that's out of the way, that's a pretty bad cut. I don't think he bladded, as I think that its a thing of the past now. I don't see where he could hide a blade either.

God you are so narrow minded. I'm a die hard UFC fan, don't need to remind me. I'm just saying it looked like Brock lost some serious blood right now. I'm probably overreacting but last night looked pretty severe.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
God you are so narrow minded. I'm a die hard UFC fan, don't need to remind me. I'm just saying it looked like Brock lost some serious blood right now. I'm probably overreacting but last night looked pretty severe.

I think you are overreacting a tad, but it's Tapout, so its hard to not think he is trying to troll, then play victim again.

And judging on the way he spun after he was run into that post, it looked like a graze cut, much like an elbow shot to a non-meaty area of the skull. Definitely not a blade job, because cutting an area that is not a meaty area would be idiotic.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Yeah there is no way that is a blade job, Brock is crazy but he wouldn't be cutting himself there. He is a beast though how he takes punishment like this and just shrugs it off.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
How can it be a match of the year candidate when we are only in February :side:

Have to wait for the download unfortunately, the geniuses at the local electricity board have decided to cut the power exactly when RAW airs. 4PM-7PM is the time slot for RAW here, and it airs after a 3 day delay, and this month they decided to shut down the power from 4-6 :(

EDIT: Whoa, was that blading on Brock's side or are those legit bruises? Didn't see it so I don't know, looks fucking nasty.

It kinda looked like he did a bladejob. I noticed he put his hands up to that area and his fingers weren't outstretched in a natural manner, like when you are feeling your skin to see if you have a cut. Looked like his hands were sorta 'cupped', as if he was holding a blade.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
It kinda looked like he did a bladejob. I noticed he put his hands up to that area and his fingers weren't outstretched in a natural manner, like when you are feeling your skin to see if you have a cut. Looked like his hands were sorta 'cupped', as if he was holding a blade.

Anybody in the biz will tell you it is stupid to cut near bone. Seriosuly doubt it was a bladejob.