How Many Staples Did Lesnar Have To Get?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
It was reported last night that Brock Lesnar received 12 staples backstage at RAW to close the wound he received during the brawl with Triple H. WWE is reporting that Lesnar needed 18 staples to close the wound. No word on which is the truth. It could be possible that WWE exaggerated some, but it can’t be said for sure.

Wow, just wow. I remember when I busted my knee open and I had to get 2 staples and it was a huge wound but I can’t imagine a wound that needs 12, let alone 18. When I saw Brock on RAW I knew he was going to get staples but I never never foresee he would need 12 or more.

brock-bloody-lesnar.jpg

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
I got 12 when I busted my head open at work a few years ago, wound was about 3.5-4 inches long, must be a pretty decent gash he got, wish there was a clear shot of it...

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
If it would happen to someone else he would get a picture of it on Twitter but Lesnar is not much of a "tweeter" so I highly doubt he will post a picture of the sewed wound.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Looks like I missed some awesome shit on Monday. Looks brutal from this pic alone.

middle hour was a little dull, but the opening and closing hours were 2 of the best in recent memory, you should definitely try to check it out..... Cena/Punk is an easy MOTY candidate already and the Heyman/Vince/Brock/Trips segment was awesome as well!

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Damn, I guessed 8.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
That looks way worse than any cut he got in UFC lol

Kind of hilarious in a really ironic way.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
middle hour was a little dull, but the opening and closing hours were 2 of the best in recent memory, you should definitely try to check it out..... Cena/Punk is an easy MOTY candidate already and the Heyman/Vince/Brock/Trips segment was awesome as well!

How can it be a match of the year candidate when we are only in February :side:

Have to wait for the download unfortunately, the geniuses at the local electricity board have decided to cut the power exactly when RAW airs. 4PM-7PM is the time slot for RAW here, and it airs after a 3 day delay, and this month they decided to shut down the power from 4-6 :(

EDIT: Whoa, was that blading on Brock's side or are those legit bruises? Didn't see it so I don't know, looks fucking nasty.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
How can it be a match of the year candidate when we are only in February :side:

Have to wait for the download unfortunately, the geniuses at the local electricity board have decided to cut the power exactly when RAW airs. 4PM-7PM is the time slot for RAW here, and it airs after a 3 day delay, and this month they decided to shut down the power from 4-6 :(

EDIT: Whoa, was that blading on Brock's side or are those legit bruises? Didn't see it so I don't know, looks fucking nasty.

It's the best match I've seen this year, easily.... and I'm pretty confident we won't get 6 or 7 better than it the rest of the year, hope they prove me wrong but it was that good

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Am I crazy for thinking that he lost more blood from last night than his loss to Velasquez in 2010.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Wrestling's fake you guys, now UFC, that shits real.

Now that that's out of the way, that's a pretty bad cut. I don't think he bladded, as I think that its a thing of the past now. I don't see where he could hide a blade either.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Good ol' Brock instead of putting his hands up he would rather get busted open, WHAT A GUY!

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
Wrestling's fake you guys, now UFC, that shits real.

Now that that's out of the way, that's a pretty bad cut. I don't think he bladded, as I think that its a thing of the past now. I don't see where he could hide a blade either.

this is like nails on a chalkboard, ruins the thread for me. good job.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
this is like nails on a chalkboard, ruins the thread for me. good job.

Glad to see instead of contributing to the thread, you just said why its ruined for you. Great posting.

I haven't watched the video again, but it seemed to me that he hit his side, or front of his head on the pole, but the pictures show the gash being on the back of his head. I don't remember seeing the back of his head hit the pole, so the position of the gash kind of confuses me.