How many rep points do you have?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

"ohhh what about me, It isn't fair I had enough and I want my share can't you see I wanna live but you just take more than you give ? "

BTW I HATE THAT SONG SO MUCH I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE THE RIGHT MOMENT TO PLAY IT LOL

fucking shannon noll lol, (BTW I HAVE STILL ABOUT 300 REP)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^Oh btw, Shannon Noll didn't write that song, he just stole it (intended for DX 3:16

This Guy

Again????? ...Is your name 'Deep Thought'? ...Is this place run by mice or sumthin'?

I have just -rep'd you for not being able to understand my previous 2 line post and thus obliging me to reply .

So it's some back-slappy mutual appreciation thing then, rather than to give props for a good post, debate or a well formed opinion etc. then?

Way to form a reputation!

....Sounds more like a reach-around to me! LOL

to answer your question about your infraction, I would assume the infraction was given prior to the rules and infractions update we did a while back. When the infractions got updated and added too its like a place holder. So lets say back then you got an infraction for spam. If spam was in infraction spot #2 and now #2 is advertising it will now appear as advertising on your profile. Its nothing to worry about since if you had really advertised you would have been perm banned even then, as you would be now under the current guidelines as well. Bottom line, its just bad vbulliten code that we can't change.

As for my rep.....probably more then most. I know its more then 3000 but less then 4000

kingovkings

Reaction score
143 but keep getting neg repped by Roxxi for not being able to spell or write properly. Or when i don't agree with her side of argument. so no doubt IL be down to zero b4 to long coz most of her opinions are whack. Oops there goes another -rep no doubt, LMAO :)

the dark knight

Can't see anything refering to rep points on my profile.... I got 3 infraction points for "advertising another forum" (never worked that one out bearing in mind this is the only wrestling forum I have ever visited, but hey... :roll: ). Nothing else noted below that section....

I'm curious.... What's the difference between rep points and rep power anyway?

Also, I'm dying to know..... Who is it repping all the dumb, illiterate noobs recently? Seriously.... Check y'selves!!! ...There's members knocking about that virtually spam the majority of the time that have more rep than a lot of good posters.

you get to see it...user cp.

the difference between rep points and power is..well, rep points= how much rep points do you have. rep power is the maximum amount of rep points you can give and 2x the maximum amount of neg rep you can give.

your rep power goes up with more posts and rep points..

and newbies get rep cuz....its sad lol. i dunno what to say, i try to rep people like you but i dont see your rep goin up.

here's a tip though to get a little bit more noticed, get an avatar and sig. people without those are usually stupid newbies or spammers so a lot just skip to the next post without reading....

you remind me of myself when i first joined (GFXless) and 3lions..he still does not have an avatar.

Can I collectively -rep all the mods?

They never answer my damned questions! ;o]
i always answer your questions...via pm or when i see em :p

try sending PMs or asking stuff in the FAQ thread (entrance ramp)

Actually its not something I can turn off for admins. Its written in the code that we're all exempt.
lol not again. its also written that you can clear everyone's rep on the forum....just because you CAN doesn't make it right :D

This Guy

^^well my defense would have been, how are the admins suposed to be able to keep track of how long its been since they repped a guy last or who they repped last? I can't keep track of that myself unless it pops up and tells me, if nothing told me, I'd never know.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I got 82...I know WOW..what a great score...lol

Wrestling Station

why would i tell my points? :shifty: ... i cant live without rep coz rep is like food for me.. a fatty junky food :yes: LOL.

As a wise guy said, the more rep you have, the taller your penis!!! :p

C4

As a wise guy said, the more rep you have, the taller your penis!!!

I believe that was the Australian badass who said that, it's a golden quote and it will be remembered forever.

My rep has gone down 100 points, and everyone knows why.